Beer

Just have been enjoying a case of Warsteiner, German beer is so so good, way better then Canadian shit

And imagine what you'd say if you drank PROPER German beer :woot:

Just had about seven Weissbiers by Maxlrainer (small brewery between Munich and the Alps) last night.... and damn am I thirsty now...

enjoying a rooftop atm, a special brew from matilda bay. It's on sale atm at safeway aussies

And imagine what you'd say if you drank PROPER German beer :woot:

You are absolutly right.:D

LandbierGlaskrug.jpg

I really love that beer. Geneally I love darker, unfiltered beer and fourtunatly here are a lot of brewerys to choose from. Especially some of the really small brewerys make some really good beer.
And just as an example how small some of these brewerys around here are:
There is one that only produces beer for the Biergarten next to it, so they don't sell it in bottles you can only get it in this Biergarten. And the beer there is pretty awesome.

It all comes back to Yuengling... my fridge is packed with Yuengling and Guinness right now, but I'm rationing the Guinness and enjoying a few Yuengling.

Since 1829, getting Pennsylvanians hammered.

It all comes back to Yuengling... my fridge is packed with Yuengling and Guinness right now, but I'm rationing the Guinness and enjoying a few Yuengling.

Since 1829, getting Pennsylvanians hammered.
Speaking of Pennsylvanian beers:

546px-Lionshead-label.png

FTW!

Those puzzles are only an incentive to get more drunk and forget about it. Fortunately, they're cheap enough that you can do so easily.

Went to Germany to buy some new Weizen last saturday, and decided to try a case of Paulaner Salvator, a Bayerischer Doppelbock. I like it. Very malty flavour, rich red colour, not much gas. A great beer to savour over the course of an hour.
450px-Beer-Paulaner-Salvator-Doppelbock.jpg

I'm drinking one of this at the moment and it doesn't do anything to hide its high alcohol volume, quite strong beer. It tastes well but somehow it lacks something compared to the Belgian beers I usually drink. I have also buyed some Pilsner Urquell this afternoon because sometimes it's also nice to have a beer that doesn't have you drunk after a pair of rounds. :mrgreen:

I just voted on the new Sam Adams beers, blackberry ale or coffe stout. I chose coffee stout, there's enough wheat beer out there

So tonight I finally got around to trying Michelob Amber Bock and I think it's safe to say I have a new cheap-ish staple beer. It was very very good and went well with hot wings.

^My dad's favorite cheap beer. Congratulations, you have the taste of a 50 year old bald man who walks around in his underwear and listens to too much Cheap Trick.

In all fairness it is a perfectly decent domestic macro. Even though I was so happy when I turned 21 and could drink something other than Michelob.

:lol: I'm moving up in the world! But really I was surprised I liked it because I can't stand any other kind of Michelob.

I drank that stuff once, and I thought it tasted kinda like nothing. but it is beer.

Its pretty weak, but there is no offensive flavors and its not weak to the level of say, keystone light. Then again, I like triple bocks and stouts so, everything short of that is weak :p

Mexican Beers

Tecate > Corona, XX, Modelo

German Beer >= British beer > Mexican beer > American beer.

But if your choice is between american and mexican, definitely tha mex.

Last edited: