Random Thoughts....

Am I the only want who thinks that a score of 42% in the Hitchhiker's Guide test is way cooler that a high score? :mrgreen:

Probably, but I'm enjoying my 97% result :mrgreen:. Do you get a special message if you hit that score?

I got 92%. The quote relating to the issue of the packet of biscuits in the train station, that was a totally random quote, tripped me up. Also one of the movie questions because I wiped the movie out of my memory almost completely - it's not memorable at all.

:stupid: +1 for 42% being awesome and cool!

^45%. Woo!!! Seriously, I've never read the book.

Redliner said:
Am I the only want who thinks that a score of 42% in the Hitchhiker's Guide test is way cooler that a high score?

Then consider me the paragon of coolness with my score of 36%.

Sorry but I just havent read or seen anything to do with Douglas Adams...:|

Last edited:
The lamb souva at 0123 (yes, really) was a good choice.

The panadol this morning was an excellent choice.

Was at a housewarming next door to the place where cops found a portion of a $440mill ecstasy stash. Awesome.

Then consider me the paragon of coolness with my score of 36%.

Sorry but I just havent read or seen anything to do with Douglas Adams...:|

Well if it makes you feel better, 36% isn't bad for someone who's furiously stabbing his fingers on a mouse and guessing the answers ineptly. ;)

^ Nah, it's pretty much exactly chance since the questions all had three choices.

Was at a housewarming next door to the place where cops found a portion of a $440mill ecstasy stash. Awesome.

I have no idea what you just said :|

Message received. Will be on plane within hour.

-Agent 39

I got 42% as well. :lol:

I only heard of the movie and never of the books. :?

I have no idea what you just said :|

Message received. Will be on plane within hour.

-Agent 39

Oh dear... I think I was still drunk when I wrote that and that was at midday!

OK, so. I was at a housewarming party last night. The house being warmed is situated next door to a house that was dawn raided by Police in connection with the world's biggest ecstacy bust.

I ate a souvlaki at 1.23am, it was delicious and I was drunk.

I had a hangover this morning an thus, took a panadol to fix me up.

/End explanation
//Mmmmmmm, beer...

I like the drunken version better. The sober one is just so boring. :p

Sideways anglers conjugate sinister elevators bi-annually in the fall.

9FB68BDE0419167ACCD5F68A40922E861D38A90B585BE5DC39DEE253762D5EBE
Green ducks fornicate peacefully sharpened balloons nonchalantly on the third floor.

48573B-4987G.L

Such is life I guess KaJuN, drugs and alky always make things more fun for you and those around you. :D

And for the record, souvlakis are pretty much the perfect drunk food... and poutine if you can get it where you at.

^ I have no idea either. :lol:

And for the record, souvlakis are pretty much the perfect drunk food... and poutine if you can get it where you at.
Oh man poutine is amazing! I would drive to Canada just to be able to buy some at Burger King. Come to think of it I can't believe I haven't tried making my own. Soon...soon.

Oh man poutine is amazing! I would drive to Canada just to be able to buy some at Burger King. Come to think of it I can't believe I haven't tried making my own. Soon...soon.

BK sells poutine in the east? I don't think they got it here, but I remember McD's offered it for a while back in the day.

I guess you could make it yourself, it can't be much worse than poutine you'd buy in Ontario. :D