Entourage

Phila

Car(s)
1995 Subaru Legacy, 2008 Subaru Legacy
Anyone else see the season premiere last night? It was a very good episode and a lot like season 3 pt. 1 IMO.

I hated season 3 pt. 2 and most of season 4, so it was very promising to see the show get back to form, perhaps because it has a good story line once again.

Drama bashing the Merc and and putting the fish on it pretty much summed up the episode. Very good

I just saw it last night. I didn't fully appreciate how much I missed it until I saw it again.

BTW, I absolutely love the cars they drive in this show.

Having Richard Roeper doing a guest spot was a very nice touch.

As well, I'm glad they skipped smashing the Maserati's windshield :)

For the love of christ, do not allow Walsh back on the show. He sucks.

But as for the ep, amazing. This season is going to be awesome.

^ I got news for you, Walsh is coming back. I was browsing stills from the new season and he was in there. Let's hope it's just a one time cameo.

The season premiere was good, not great. I loved the end with the fish down Drama's pants... and Ari calling Lloyd Yoko. :lol:

It sucks how you have to wait so long just for another 22 minutes though.

The season premiere was good, not great. I loved the end with the fish down Drama's pants... and Ari calling Lloyd Yoko. :lol:

It sucks how you have to wait so long just for another 22 minutes though.

I thought the fish was down Drama's pants too, but if you look right before he smashes the Mercedes you can see he's wearing a bag.

Also, I was disappointed with the 22 minutes as well (maybe so they can show reruns on normal cable?) but I said that about The Office too. Then they started making more and more hour long episodes and they got progressively worse since they had to fill much more time. Sometimes editing a show down is good.

Entourage is awesome, one of my favourite shows.

But yeah, the whole Walsh thing is getting annoying.

They're supposed to be bringing Dom back as well, I can't tell if him or Walsh is worse. Ugh.

I always wanted to hate Entourage for so long. I thought it was a bunch of college age guys jerking each other of over the internet about how awesome this "male Sex in the City is".

Then one day I watched an all day marathon a few seasons ago, and have been hooked ever since.

I guess I will do this all in spoiler, but you shouldn't be clicking an "entourage" thread on a sunday if you haven't seen it ;)

It's good to see Vinny actually cares about his career now, kind of funny it took a girl not liking him to finally change his mind. The "whatever" mindset was starting to get old, I was wondering how long they were going to do it. It was also funny to see Drama trying to tell the guys that she is the needy one... but in reality he was the crazy obsessive one, shame drama ruined it. But sad drama is always the best kind of drama. I don't really like the cast of bow wow this season, I missed the part where it said his name and the whole time I thought he was trying to be "lil bow wow" not an up and coming comedian.

Oh and Dom is 1000000x worse than Walsh. Walsh is just a crazy annoying director, dom is just a douche nozzle. Although that actor is in my other favorite show the wire

I thought it was another awesome episode. Much more enjoyable than last season IMO.

I need to see more of the four together though. I'm tired of E out on his own constantly. I know he's trying to be a manager but its not Entourage when all four of them aren't together getting into crazy shit.

I thought the best line of the night was when Turtle said "Maybe she's on the can taking a shit." :lol:

Not great, but pretty decent episode with an old school feel.

I wanted to take a capture of the ending scene in the Escalade, with Vince and Justine holding hands and a really depressed Drama looking at them from behind complete with Jack Daniels mickey in hand. Damn VLC quits though, I guess it can't screencap HD resolution videos.

I read the description for the next episode, and it says Ari goes fast and furious racing his new Ferrari. What? Should be interesting... :D

Oh, fuckin' awesome! :thumbup:

He got the most basic colour, but then again it's LA and everyone's blingy. Davies must be a good driver, because I think he was just driving a regular 911 cabriolet in the previous seasons... I think it's the same here?

Yeah I thought the same. Either Davies can drive or Ari can't, or its Entourage and they just wanted it to look good.

Either way I'm looking forward to Ari driving a Ferrari instead of his damn LS for once.

I like the LS and I thought it was so Ari to have the LS600hL before it even came out in the US. But I agree, when I saw him driving the same old LS in the first episode of this season, I thought it was a bit dated for him.

Glad to see he stepped it up... in a big way. Or at least Mrs. Ari did... oh man, I always thought she was so attractive, and now she goes and buys her hubby an F430 - my dream woman!

I like the LS and I thought it was so Ari to have the LS600hL before it even came out in the US. But I agree, when I saw him driving the same old LS in the first episode of this season, I thought it was a bit dated for him.

Glad to see he stepped it up... in a big way. Or at least Mrs. Ari did... oh man, I always thought she was so attractive, and now she goes and buys her hubby an F430 - my dream woman!

:lol: Yeah like the boys had the AMG S Class before it was available here.

But I've never been a fan of Mrs. Ari, physically anyway. Sure her body is nice for a woman her age but I can't get past the face. Not my cup of tea.

Fuckin Johnny :rofl: I thought he saved the day for once but ... fuckin johnny ...

And I was getting scared, I thought Davies was going to be a regular with this feud, I can't stand that guy. He almost beats out Dom for worst character.

Holy crap, that was such an awesome episode. It definitely made my top 5.

Ari is so badass, but that goes without saying. I didn't realize he actually crashed the F430 until I saw the episode last night.

The Levines were pretty despicable, except that they didn't seem to mind Drama messin' up the party too much.

Edit: Is it just me or is that one SLR Roadster in Ari and Davies' race?

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/09/22/vlcsnap-7004793.png

It's becoming too obvious that Ari and Drama are the show, the other guys are crap, and the writers seriously
need to think of new ways to develop E and Vince ( Turtle is useless, but if he changed, he wouldn't be turtle ).

Perhaps it's just the actors who portray E and Vince as boring and lifeless?

Anyway, Ari in this episode made probably one of my favourite scenes ever. That was so intense and funny,
no other actor could pull that out!!!