Top Gear In American Again

Maybe James is going to drag the other two round a couple of vineyards and bore then to death with what he learned on his trip with Oz? There could at least be some kind of wine theme in there as we know JC is partial to a drop or two and Hamster's probably been given the OK by his doctors to drink again now.

Whatever, the location alone is a mouthwatering concept and hopefully they'' make something decent out of it.

i hope it'll be for a modern-musclecar challenge or something...Or maybe (real) musclecars under a $.... budget :)

If one wanted to pick "a" location rather than driving around randomly, they might consider Laguna Seca and (a bit of a second location) Hwy 1 south of Carmel.

Jeremy has a hardon for Laguna, and Hwy 1 south of that provides some of the most spectacular scenery in the world.

Not saying it's likely they are there...but being limited to realisitic abilities to look for them, it'd be the place I'd pick. Oh, and the Black Bear diner right off Hwy 1 in Carmel is the kind of hokey American restaurant they'd make fun of.

Steve

Maybe James is going to drag the other two round a couple of vineyards and bore then to death with what he learned on his trip with Oz?
Although, at the beginning of the California series he'd forgotten just about everything Oz had told him. Or was that in the script?

Aaaaaaaanyway. Though I'd like to see them battering the new Mustang and Camaro through the streets of San Fransisco and making a lot of noise in the process, somehow I can't see the enviro-nazis who enjoy the smell of their own farts allowing it to happen.

They'll have to go to Texas instead. Yeeeeehaaaaaa!

i just hope what ever the do they dont make America look like a shit hole. I mean on the last American special the went to the hood of Miami and the middle of fu**ing nowhere in Alabama and then make it look like all of America is like that. When ever they come to America thats what the make it look like. I feel as almost Clarkson dosent even want to give America a chance.

if they dont do that then i think i will enjoy this episode

Am I the only one thinking ... SF & Top Gear = ginger beer cars for 1000$ and then improve their ginger beer-ness? :thumbsup: would sound like fun to me ...
The PC brigade would soon put a stop to any film like that!

i just hope what ever the do they dont make America look like a shit hole. I mean on the last American special the went to the hood of Miami and the middle of fu**ing nowhere in Alabama and then make it look like all of America is like that. When ever they come to America thats what the make it look like. I feel as almost Clarkson dosent even want to give America a chance.

if they dont do that then i think i will enjoy this episode

Oh here we go again :rolleyes:

Wait and see - Give it a fecking chance!

first post, but I'd say, re creating Bullit

Clarkson in the Mustang
Hammond in the Charger
May driving the green beetle, getting in every shot.

Although, at the beginning of the California series he'd forgotten just about everything Oz had told him. Or was that in the script?

Aaaaaaaanyway. Though I'd like to see them battering the new Mustang and Camaro through the streets of San Fransisco and making a lot of noise in the process, somehow I can't see the enviro-nazis who enjoy the smell of their own farts allowing it to happen.

They'll have to go to Texas instead. Yeeeeehaaaaaa!

Which is exactly why they'd go there. It's the same reason why they drove the APC through London (it's congestion charge-exempt). They're bringing the fight right to their doorstep.

I'm going with the whole Bullit theme thing...

Am I the only one thinking ... SF & Top Gear = ginger beer cars for 1000$ and then improve their ginger beer-ness? :thumbsup: would sound like fun to me ...
What is the ginger-beer-est car in America, though? Something tells me there won't be too many Micra C+Cs around, even in San Francisco. Hamster's pink-decalled Vitara, though... even that's probably more of a Valley Girl-mobile than a can of ginger beer.

And writing "I'm bi" and "Man-love Rules OK" on the side of a decrepit pickup truck doesn't count.