Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Seen today: F430 Spider. Looks very good in black.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/09/17/blackF.JPG

Greetings, lip

C&C
DSC04245.jpg

DSC04246.jpg

DSC04247.jpg

DSC04250.jpg

DSC04249.jpg

DSC04251.jpg

DSC04248.jpg

HUMMER and C30 are certifibale carbage, sorry to say it.

Like I can sorta see why someone might put screens inside their car... but outside?! :lmao:

^Am I the only one who finds the Bentley bodykit super awesome?

I mean this is the first ever Bentley I have seen in real life that actually has its wheels changed, not to mention the bodykit. All Bentleys I have seen are bog-standard. No bling, no kit, no chrome wheels like in the US&A =/

<3<3<3

EDIT: A picture from a month ago of the Lambo with covers on and the Bentley unmolested
DSC02235.jpg

Last edited:
Z4 Coupe with chrome rims and custom San Marino plates, in Rosenheim. Weird. Just parked in front of the cinema.
DSC00141-1.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

DSC00142-1.jpg

Last edited:
Spotted a Mercedes 300 SL "Goldwing" in Clearwater Beach, Outside Tampa last week. No picture, but God that's a beautiful car.

In other news: Americans are fat.

Spotted a Mercedes 300 SL "Goldwing" in Clearwater Beach, Outside Tampa last week. No picture, but God that's a beautiful car.

You mean Gullwing, correct? :)

And while you're in Clearwater, stop by the Scientology HQ and take an e-meter reading to see where you stand in regards to Xenu. :lol:

Yeah.

I'm back in Norway now, tho.

My GF lives there... so i spent a few weeks in Orlando/Clearwater with her =]

Is Clearwater(beach) like Scientology -heaven?

I believe Scientology have their spiritual headquarters or some shit located in Clearwater. I'm guessing they give an otherwise pleasant town a sinister global reputation.

Oh damn, maybe I should't have said that... Viper might get sued. :rolleyes:

I sincerely apologise for not having pics as I was driving and wasn't quick enough to get my phone out...

599 GTB and Maserati GranTurismo. About 5 minutes apart, both in a gorgeous gunmetal grey sort of a colour.

Amazingly and unbelievably rare for little old Melbourne!

599 GTB and Maserati GranTurismo. About 5 minutes apart, both in a gorgeous gunmetal grey sort of a colour.

Amazingly and unbelievably rare for little old Melbourne!

There's regularly either a Quattroporte or a GranTurismo at the business across the road from my work - clearly the owner has great taste.

Today I saw a truck on a freeway, taking 4 cars. Last one was a new CL63 AMG, and.....2 Porsche Carrera GT without head and all airbags are out, and a SLR without trunk at the front........I was...OMG, 3 wrecked supercars....

Did it look like this?

honda-goldwing.jpg

funnyman! go eat a hamburger.

Are their lots of cars from BC going that that C&C thing all the time?