Autoblog: Paris Preview: Lamborghini teases new mystery car

nice superimposition :D

Look at where the door line starts... the murcy is obviously a MR car,
and the new one just HAS to be a FR car.

Thanks for that Ice... Now I don't know what to think :(
One thing I do know is that those wheels look NICE!!!

the murcy is obviously a MR car

what does MR mean? I always assumed MR meant mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive, but that must be wrong....

so an Audi quattro is FR?

My mistake, I knew the murcielago is 4WD, but haven't thought it would cause a confusion.

In any case, the proportions of the Murcielago are typical of a mid-engined car,
the new one isn't.

How the hell can you judge the proportions of the car only seeing the exhaust and front wheel arch? o_O

I don't know what it is, but I like it so far. The wheels are nice and the little italian flag on that dark grey bodywork looks great. :)

How the hell can you judge the proportions of the car only seeing the exhaust and front wheel arch? o_O

On most mid engine cars the door frame is very close to the wheel arch, like on the murcielago you posted, on this new on it the door frame must be at least 20-30 cm further back, to me that makes it more likely a front engined car. but I hope I am wrong :)

BTW, I love the flag detail too!! :D

Looks like it has considerably more ground clearance too, which would imply that it will be something less sporty, like a 2+2 GT or a 4 door saloon.

On most mid engine cars the door frame is very close to the wheel arch, like on the murcielago you posted, on this new on it the door frame must be at least 20-30 cm further back, to me that makes it more likely a front engined car. but I hope I am wrong :)

[LamboThinking] What if it doesn't have doors? What if it has a canopy like a jet fighter? :lol:
[/LamboThinking]

[LamboThinking] What if it doesn't have doors? What if it has a canopy like a jet fighter? :lol:
[/LamboThinking]

I have to admit that would be...
Pretty freakin sweet, to be honest.

I agree, the way it's set up definitely seems to point towards a long bonnet.

Let's see what happens; the flag detail is awesome :D

I'm prepared to get flamed...

Gallardo Reventon, which has a poor bodykit & same BHP.... yours for $6.8 million.