Hammond: Askmen.com interview

From the article:

Quick Fact
Besides his small stature, rumor has it that Richard Hammond's nickname, the Hamster, comes from an incident on Top Gear in which he ate a cardboard picture of a car Jeremy Clarkson insisted should be on the Cool Wall, much to Hammond's dislike.

first of all: 'fact' and then the word 'rumour'. How does that work? Secondly: that isn't true. Wasn't it the fabulously-named Zog Zeigler who first used the 'F word' when Richard told him about an impending birth?

Interesting interview, but I get the impression that the Interviewer was an imbecile.

^ The whole writing staff there are imbeciles, but that's what makes reading the articles kinda funny.

I didn't know Hammond's grandfather was a coach builder... are we talking like horse carriages?

^ The whole writing staff there are imbeciles, but that's what makes reading the articles kinda funny.

I didn't know Hammond's grandfather was a coach builder... are we talking like horse carriages?

I think he mentioned that in a recent review of the Morgan Aeromax, I'm assuming he means his grandfather worked for a company that designed/built bodies for cars.

^ That's what I figured too, but I thought he'd probably mention if he's grandpa worked for someone like Mulliner or Bertone.