Forza Motorsport League - Sign up here!

My live console has the red lights, but my banned console works just fine (still). Can't win them all.

Banned console? what happened there? I'm guessing the MAC address is banned so you can't just swap HDDs?

Never trust the ignorant masses to vote the right way. This isnt a democracy, this is the internet :evil:

Ignorant masses? The only people that voted are the people who are supposedly in the league.

Last edited:
Rather than cart around a box of my 360 games, I have "backups" at the apt.. so thus my modded console. But alas, it got banned in december because Microsoft wants me to buy their games twice. Rubbish.

Yeah, the console itself (serial #) is banned.

If anyone wants, I could give the first race another go. Otherwise I may ditch the whole idea.

lets keep it low key, sundays at 4 (USET), d class, nurburgring.

I'll be hosting it, be online and i'll invite you.

I think I can make that.

So that's in just over an hour then? I think I can be there. :)

server going up in ~10 minutes, make sure you send a friend request in to "MattD1zzl3" on xbox live if you havent already.

What the fuck was that? I wait for you to come along, we do one small race and then you bugger off. Twerp comes along and also buggers off just as quickly without replying to a message I sent.

What's going on?

I got rammed by some Twerp running the course backwards, so I quit, then my xbox froze, then I decided to go get a Dilly bar.

Fair enough. My Xbox also froze, really odd. Now I can't start it up with the TV on, have to turn the TV off and on again to get a picture. :?

Ummm, is there going to be a race this week? If so are the C class cars going to be used, or will it be a car X type of race?

I am east coast USA and somewhat flexible on race times. If you send me a friend request, also send a message.

Thanks

Well I'm not sure any more. I've had hints that nobody is bothered about the league, and last week MattD1zzl3 left half way through the first race he started.

Well I'm not sure any more. I've had hints that nobody is bothered about the league, and last week MattD1zzl3 left half way through the first race he started.

I'm sorry i got called away. it was kind of a spontainious thing and i will make it up by hosting again, but making more time for it.

I really feel a D class endurance race coming on. Maybe monday night. (US east.

The last race was kind of a random last mintue thing.

Will that be a stock D class?

Are we talking next Monday? Because Monday night just came and went (quite a while ago actually). I like the idea, as long as it works out.

I was planning on stock D class, i prefer unmodified cars and throwing a miata or 240Z around the 'ring just makes me smile more than a C6R or a Saleen S7.

Forgive me for being so inconsistant, mid-terms are upon me and i'm trying to keep my grades up in the face of incredible laziness. As much as you guys rock i have my future to think about, and i dont want to set a solid race time and not be able to stay (like last time).

Race formula:Take any D class car made before 1990, tune it to C-500 or lower. Race track will be decided in the last minute to keep it a suprise, but i'd like to do road america, as its a great track and doesnt get used enough, do you all have it?

Me too, next Monday should be good, and if it turns out you can't host it Matt, just send me a message and I can host it for you. Sounds like fun, and I've been playin' Forza a lot more lately.