Your favorite movie "super" car

Your favorite movie "super" car

• Total voters
although obviously, all in all, the Astons are much better, and much more fitting, I voted the BMW 750, simply because I NEEEEEED a phone remote controlled car in my life.

although obviously, all in all, the Astons are much better, and much more fitting, I voted the BMW 750, simply because I NEEEEEED a phone remote controlled car in my life.

The 750 became such a sleeper hit.
You can buy connect2car, that'll do anything... except move the car. :(

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbHKdn0XScg[/YOUTUBE]

Most epic scene from any horror movie ever, mainly because of the doo-whop music.

I voted for the Delorean because its interlinked with my Childhood, and because Doc Brown is the best character ever in the world.

It was a Cadillac ambulance actually.

I do feel the list is unfairly rigged, too much james bond crap.

Ecto 1, Herbie, Christine, and the DeLorean get my nod.
Ah, I hadn't seen the movie in a while and went by the Wiki entry *slaps self*. I knew it was one of the other:mrgreen:. It even says that the originals have been left for dead in the Sony backlot :(

x2 on the James Bond overkill.

^ You're gonna get neg repped for that, and it's not gonna be from me :lol:.

I completely agree with you though, it's my #1 on the list but it's not on the list provided.

Most epic scene from any horror movie ever, mainly because of the doo-whop music.

That John Carpenter soundtrack is epic as well. :cool:

^ You're gonna get neg repped for that, and it's not gonna be from me :lol:.

I completely agree with you though, it's my #1 on the list but it's not on the list provided.

what am I going to get negative rep for? Thats what happened in that scene. I didnt choose to have the LP640 get T-Boned.

I voted Delorean because it pwns all of the other cars.
I was sad though that I could not pick the most badass of movie cars :

Blues%20Brothers%20&%20Blues%20Mobile%20Circle.jpg

Blues brothers almost FTW!! But the blues mobile isn't quite as cool as the Ecto1.

While Christine is scary, when you think about it, it wouldn't really be all that hard to get away from her, or at least get to where she can't touch you. Seriously.

If I was Moochie in that situation, I would have stood my ground. I would have just ducked in and out between those concrete pillars she was parked by. While she's an evil car and can self repair, she can't turn on a dime, so just keep moving and let her bash into them for a while.

If that didn't work, I'd just keep hopping over the guardrail. She can't crash through it, so she'd have to keep going all the way around to be able to take another swing at you.

He also passed a couple of concrete retaining walls that were several feet high. Just jump on one of them and again, let he bash away to her hearts content.

And if you're ever read the book, Christine goes to Darnell's house to kill him. He has the brilliant idea to... RUN UPSTAIRS and let her just crash through the floorboards and land in the basement. It doesn't work because he suffers a massive heart attack, but the theory is sound.

Getting away from an evil car isn't that hard if you just think about your options.

And that's why you won't be writing any blockbusters. If movie characters or plots followed real world reasoning, all movies would be very short and boring.

And that's why you won't be writing any blockbusters. If movie characters or plots followed real world reasoning, all movies would be very short and boring.

Well fine then, the next time you have an evil car coming after you, I'll be alive and you'll be toast.

I voted for the Delorean because its interlinked with my Childhood, and because Doc Brown is the best character ever in the world.

That has got to be the most fucking retarded scene ever. Instead of going to places where the fucking car can't go, the dude just runs up and down the streets. And at the end he doesn't jump on the hood.

While Christine is scary, when you think about it, it wouldn't really be all that hard to get away from her, or at least get to where she can't touch you. Seriously.

If I was Moochie in that situation, I would have stood my ground. I would have just ducked in and out between those concrete pillars she was parked by. While she's an evil car and can self repair, she can't turn on a dime, so just keep moving and let her bash into them for a while.

If that didn't work, I'd just keep hopping over the guardrail. She can't crash through it, so she'd have to keep going all the way around to be able to take another swing at you.

He also passed a couple of concrete retaining walls that were several feet high. Just jump on one of them and again, let he bash away to her hearts content.

Getting away from an evil car isn't that hard if you just think about your options.

True, all that lot was silly but then again normal movie type sillyness and it didn't annoy me personally. Hell, people do stupid things if they are in state of terror, and logical thinking can be in short supply.

What did annoy me, though, was the silly ending to that scene. The lad was standing in a dead end while the car was slowly crunching itself to pieces and getting to him at about about four inches a second. Why did he not jump on the hood and go for the exit over the car?

And on the topic itself, one vote for the Interceptor. It looks badass, it sounds badass, it's seriously fast and has the capability to fix itself after a total state of disintegration.

He was stupid to run into a dead end like that, but if I was in his shoes, I'd see two options. As already said, jumping on the hood, then roof, and then off the car to continue the chase. Or if possible jumping up on the lip of those boards around the brick work. While it's thin and would be really scary, you'd at least be out of her reach if just barely.

Option A could cause you to lose your balance and fall off, giving her a good chance to just run your ass into the pavement. Option B could allow her to totally wedge herself in there and then you could do the jumping on the hood thing.

Once she was all the way in there, I'd bet she'd need at least 20-30 seconds to pull herself out and another 30 at minimum to conduct repairs. During that time you could look for better cover... like a slightly steep hill.

Also keep in mind that Arnie is behind the wheel at this time, so she can't go slamming into shit at high speed, since that would kill him like it does later in the movie.

the cars from "Men in Black 1&2" were pretty bad-ass.
And Viper007Bond should love the metamorphing Dodge Viper from the Viper series.
1998+Dodge+Viper+Defender+Concept+Car+Silver+fvr.jpg
The F&@*!ing viper series! I had completely forgotten about that up until now! Holy shit. I watched that show before I even knew that the Viper was a real car! I actually thought they made the car because of the TV show :? :lol:.

That has got to be the most fucking retarded scene ever. Instead of going to places where the fucking car can't go, the dude just runs up and down the streets. And at the end he doesn't jump on the hood.

Do you think there would have been a scene in the movie where Christine fails to mow the fat boy? :p

I think the poll is a bit unfair. All of the James Bond cars are legendary because of their gadgets, and because of the rubbing off of James Bond cool, and not because they're particularly cool themselves.

Alternatively, Herbie, Christine, the Delorean, are the stars of the movie, regardless of who the people are that are driving them...

So you can't really compare the 2