Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Just seen a Citroen 2CV :p
http://img519.imageshack.**/img519/5470/photo0110xx8.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.**/img218/4456/photo0111vn5.jpg

a Ferrari 360 CS on the highway yesterday
was the wrong colour though (silver :thumbsdown: )

DSC02826.jpg

DSC02814.jpg

A little teaser of a carshow I went to yesterday. Will post the whole album when I have time off studying for my final year exams.

I think that Aston its just a fake car, not the real aston martin.

Pssh, that's just retarded, turning your Vanquish into a fake prop car.

I thought it was the actual car from the movie, they used two apparently with Mustang V6s. It wouldn't be that unheard of, I mean movie cars oftentimes go into private hands after shooting.

Just saw a Toyota Rav4 EV with California plates. Did not expect to see that here on the east coast.

Pssh, that's just retarded, turning your Vanquish into a fake prop car.

I thought it was the actual car from the movie, they used two apparently with Mustang V6s. It wouldn't be that unheard of, I mean movie cars oftentimes go into private hands after shooting.

The movie cars had 5.0 V8s, 4spd autos and ford explorer transfer cases for 4wd.

Saw this on the street. My first or second time seeing a Morgan in the US.

Thats a horrible colour scheme, with whitewalls? Eww. I love the way hes just left the door open though. Secure cars they aren't! :lol:

I love the way hes just left the door open though. Secure cars they aren't! :lol:
Well, if you open the door or hop in over it doesn't matter, you're in easily anyways. ;)

The movie cars had 5.0 V8s, 4spd autos and ford explorer transfer cases for 4wd.

D'oh, I meant V8. Apparently they had to put in small engines to fit in the 4WD system that was absolutley necessary for the ice racing Bond and the villain do.

Guess you must've seen the car featuerette on the DVD too. :D

There was an article in the newspapers yesterday about this rich guy here who sent his Zonda to Italy and had it painted from yellow to PINK.

PINK?!

He said it was elvis pink, or something like that.

But still... A PINK ZONDA?!

I've seen his car (when it was yellow) before outside one of the hotels in town. Apparently his pink zonda is parked there, so i might head on down tomorrow or something and grab a pic.

But still... pink?

Back when I was a little kid, this was one of my favourite cars ever, saw one today and it reminded me....
DSC00175.jpg

DSC00176.jpg

Back when I was a little kid, this was one of my favourite cars ever, saw one today and it reminded me....
DSC00175.jpg

DSC00176.jpg

One of the guys I work with drives one that looks exactly like that.

weirdness!

I just watched "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead", and one of the main characters drove a Saab 900.

Never see em at all for years, and then you run into them everywhere.