The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Sorry, how is that funny? Either it was vandalism or an accident (doubtful), either way, this person's very expensive car has been damaged. You can't just call your local glass replacement guy either, Porsches have a special coating on the inside of the windscreen and can only be replaced by factory parts.

firing-employee.jpg

Me and Avanti :lol:

But everyone else :mad:<_<

Hehe the Cayenne is funny. I know what happened anyway. A brickie was walking past with a brick, when he turned and looked at the Cayenne. It's ugliness caused him to have a fit and the brick flew out of his hand. Simple.

That's how it happened. Now let's laugh. :roflmao:

The Porsche Cayenne: when you see it you'll...you know the rest.

I actually think it looks better.

Err, no, not funny is the least. Whoever threw the brick needs a good slap around the head.

Hehe the Cayenne is funny. I know what happened anyway. A brickie was walking past with a brick, when he turned and looked at the Cayenne. It's ugliness caused him to have a fit and the brick flew out of his hand. Simple.

That's how it happened. Now let's laugh. :roflmao:
False, the brickie was carrying a wheelbarrow full of bricks, and when the Cayenne owner turned his engine on, the brickie got startled. Seeing as a huge ugly beast was growling at him, he grabbed a brick, and fearing for his life he slayed the beast.

And that's the story of the brick layer and the dragon, kids... :D

http://img516.imageshack.**/img516/9623/1221793489985hm0.jpg :lol:

^unable to detect the funny?

Mario, master Splinter, April O neal in some sort of jail?
And all of the turtles are dead? :? :?

edit : I'm entirely stoopid... I get it now :lol: