2008 Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix

It's a Red Bull generated clip, nothing to do with channel Ten. Your criticisms are valid though - it's a neat clip, but doesn't really show off the track well.

Yeah, not so much a criticism of 10 but general bad camera work and bad television. It annoys me in the same was as televised fireworks when they do close-ups of the fireworks that give no perspective of what is happening, the size or where it's happening.

Brundle has just spoken to Massa on his gridwalk. Poor, poor Massa. He's finished. :cry:

Care to share what was said? I didn't see the grid-walk.

Brundle is bad luck. Each driver he talks to on the grid walk, they go and have a terrible race. Touch wood so far.

Piquet has crashed. Car is destroyed. Well I say destroyed. It looked like it the right rear corner was inside the wall.

Last edited:
Ferrari need to sort their s*** out with pit-stops. Absolutely atrocious.

It took the Ferrari crews a minute to start running down the pit to remove the hose. And that took a while to remove. What has happened to Ferrari this year?

i dont think ferrari want massa to win the championship

looking great for alonso tho

He does look good. But really, Hamilton is gonna extend his championship lead, thanks to another Ferrari cock-up. Thankyou Piquet.

I love it when things go wrong for ferrari. lets see who gains now, rosberg and alonso looking good even after the penalty.

What a lovely nose cam for Fizzy.

Brundle - "I may be talking rubbish, not for the first time, not for the last, but anyway..."

At the very least Ferrari are efficient - Massa's latest stop saw them revert to the man-with-lollypop release.

quick question, since we've got a bit of a disagreement going here.... what is the safety car? the first one, not the c-class station wagon..... Formula1.com claims CLK, but it doesn't look like that to me... wiki claims SL, but a friend claims CL here....

quick question, since we've got a bit of a disagreement going here.... what is the safety car? the first one, not the c-class station wagon..... Formula1.com claims CLK, but it doesn't look like that to me... wiki claims SL, but a friend claims CL here....

SL63. It was a CL63 in the last two years.