James May: James May's Big Ideas

No love on TheBox nor Stylotv either. Hopefully some can upload it tonight. I can't wait to watch it!

James Mays Big Ideas S01E01 WS PDTV XviD-REMAX
Uploaded 1 min, 18 secs after pre. (NEW!)

WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What!? No Linky? Thats just mean. The only one I found is on a private site I don't have access to. Bah

Man James needs to go on one of those "what not to wear" shows, even his jacket he wore in the snow was hideous. And he would be funny if somebody insulted his clothing and would probably buy more stuff like that with that $1000 they give you.

LOL Seasonone....I adore his 'style' or lack of it. He's just a normal bloke.

Ooh, I don't want to download from a torrent but I will if I have to! Thanks for the link :)

Mininova link, yay! (the tracker does require registration, but that's no biggie)

SO looking forward to this!!

You managed to sign up for that tracker? I don't seem to find a signup link, I think it might be closed. :cry:

Edit: Nevermind, I should have read the whole torrent page on Mininova first.

Last edited:
LOL Seasonone....I adore his 'style' or lack of it. He's just a normal bloke.

Yeah, goofy style is much better than just following trends. I would just love to see him on one of those shows. He was great on the F word.

I could upload it to megaupload if you guys want, but I am using some free wifi and my upload speeds aren't that great so it would be a while.

I got impatient... I found it on youtube if quality isn't an issue.

Did anyone else's jaw drop when they saw the ground effect vehicle?

Thank you Logifuse for the links :D Woohoo!

Edit: Rapidshare links downloaded perfectly! Ready to watch on the big screen :)

Last edited:
Thanks Viper, really appreciate it :)