Random Thoughts....

Random thought: Awesome weather for Oktoberfest today! Let's hope I don't spend tooo much money... :D

In some ways I like school holidays now that i'm not going to school and in other ways I hate them, no traffic in the morning is nice but shops being filled with kids not actually do anything is kind of annoying. WTH why would you go to the shopping centre to sit in their couches instead of your own.

because they're better than the ones you own? :p

I got a letter the other day saying for the month of the 2010 Olympics my place could be rented for between $10-50,000. I'm guessing I'm closer to the bottom but still... :blink:

Everyone here is talking about this, but I don't get it, where am I supposed to live for the whole of February 2010?
"Will you take a thousand for it?" I'll let you live in your own home! :p

I guess for 10k you could stay on Hawaii quite comfortably. :p

The automated voicemails are so damn annoying. It tells you the number isn't available and gives you all the menu options to edit your voicemail and crap. And then it says something along the lines of "please leave your message after the tone....when you are finished recording you may hand up or press 1 for more options...pause...*beep* I really hate waiting for that to finish. Maybe I am way too impatient of a person. Anyone else get annoyed with this?

ihatewaitingforanythingijustwanttogetthisshitdonesoicangoeatsomefuckingcheatosbecausetheyareyummyandilovethemkthxbye

Why did it add in those random spaces? Damn forum ruining my joke.

Spazato, can i just ask that you keep that sort of stuff in the F1 thread where it belongs? There are people on the forum who dont watch the F1 races live but still like to browse the rest of the forum in the meantime. Cheers :)

Sorry guys. I saw avanti's post , with a pic of Valentino winning MotoGP in Japan, and replied his comment with pics from the F1 GP... couldn't see at the moment that it was a spoiler.

I know you're probably kidding since he's your mate, but that guy isn't really ugly. :?

Yes, he's a mate. Your post was damn funny, though :lol:

Bungee spearfishing. Think, chuckle, then think some more. Works best on manatees, with the slight complication that it'd be illegal.

Weather here is so damm cold. Its only the end of September and I'm already wearing gloves and a scarf.

Ooh, definitely the headcrab because it's from two of the best games ever.

I was thinking about picking up a plush headcrab, but never got around to it.

Metroids seem a lot more complicated and hard to kill than a headcrab which is defeated by a crowbar.

I'd go for the headcrab. One of my friends has the headcrab plush toy. Its actually kinda creepy.

Ooh, definitely the headcrab because it's from two of the best games ever.

I was thinking about picking up a plush headcrab, but never got around to it.

Aren't they SO CUTE?

headcrab_hat.jpg

:D