Random Thoughts....

Working for Comcast, however, is not nearly as awesome.

Pow! But yeah, it's... ahh, it's pretty awful.

What time zone? Maybe I'll call and liven up your night :wicked:

Any time zone works fine, but I'm in central. You can reach me on internet/phone support/billing (they make us do way too much because we're outsourced monkeys)

The little gold bar would be a pretty awesome gift to recieve. It's not a worthwhile investment though, if you're thinking that, there's at least a $10 markup.

Hmm, bullion isn't a bad idea.

I have a decent amount of cash that I would like to do something with to make some money in these difficult times, but I have no idea where to start. Normally I just let my money sit in a bank and accrue interest at a pathetic ~3 percent, but everyone with extra money seems to be buying stocks and stuff these days.

I have a decent amount of cash that I would like to do something with to make some money in these difficult times, but I have no idea where to start. Normally I just let my money sit in a bank and accrue interest at a pathetic ~3 percent, but everyone with extra money seems to be buying stocks and stuff these days.

Find a company that's has a depressed stock price but is unlikely to go under, eg BHP Billiton or something like that.

Find a company that's has a depressed stock price but is unlikely to go under, eg BHP Billiton or something like that.

Yeah, blue chip FTW.

My Rio and BHP shares have had a swift kick in the nuts, but in the long run, they're gonna make (me) money, so me not worry.

*goes to google*

Hmmmmmmm, interesting.

A rare thing, a spam email got in my Gmail inbox. Who the hell falls for these tarps anyway?

Proffessor Lane Janice (Web-Email Information Manager) said:
We are pleased to notify you that your email address
won the sum of ?850,000 GBP from our monthly UK National
Online Promotion held on 7Th September 2008,and released
9Th September 2008.,You have therefore been approved
to claim a total sum of ?850,000 (Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand Pounds ).

^ I get the same ones.

You won too?

Buy vintage cars/motorcycles, the value just goes up. The problem is that you get emotionally attached and you never sell, just pour more money into them... :cry:

NO WAI! SHAWN! We both won the lottery!

ZOMG!!!!1111111oneoneoneeleven

http://img385.imageshack.**/img385/6238/dofwhorebq7.png

OK Google, first it was kinda funny, now you're just creeping me the hell out.

Yesterday around noon a company that my bfs company bought a machine from called and asked if he wanted to go on a trip to the factory where they build the machines, because they had someone cancel at the last minute, so tomorrow morning at shit-o-clock he flies to LA for 10 days <_<

^Oh, gee wiz, you'll have to pleasure yourself for 10 days because your BF's away. Stop being such a baby. :p
Don't worry, it's fine, us men do it all the time. :p