Lens Flair

Quoted because I am starting a new page. That is really cool!...what the heck is it? A vase? :blink:

I'm gonna say one of those fluorescent light housings in the ceiling.

2917825980_7a4fddeb97_b.jpg

2943966645_913397bf86_o.jpg

so it was our lifesaving clubs fresher's (freshmans) social last night, and it was pretty messy...and that was before i left them too it in a club called wild, which ive just seen the pictures from and can tell you that it got many many times worse than messy lol

any way our social sec amy had organised the entire night, got us queue jumps and free drinks at a number of places and even provided freshers with their own t-shirts and marker pens with which to draw/write on other people. returners wore yellow and commitee red (beach flag colours basically). awesome night... i took my little SD400 out and i have a few good shots to share, but my favourite is this one...thats cat looking rather cheeky whilst writing some abuse on gregs back!

i think i wrote epic fail on his back... for no apparent reason that i can recall.

also, some big black guy who was a bouncer from a bar we were in wrote i love massive black cock on the back of somes shirt ... hilarious!

I haven't posted in here for a while. Not a great one, but wth. From my trip to London today.

http://img293.imageshack.**/img293/1610/bowen2lf3.jpg

Last edited:
2943967159_1e52538e38_o.jpg

one of my good, (and only) finnish friends!