FinalGear.com Logo?

Miyagi

Car(s)
Ford Focus XR5 Turbo
Hi,

I run a few automotive community websites and i know pretty much all of the members would be interested in FinalGear (if they don't know about it already :cool:).

Do you have a logo pack, PSD, EPS or otherwise for the logo so I can add a link on my sites so people can trundle across hear easily?

If that's a no can do then is it possible to have a logo with a white background 160px wide... that'd do nicely. :)

Cheers,
Miyagi

We don't hand out the raw PSD to avoid the logo being ripped off, but here's our logo at 140px that I had lying around:

minilogo.gif

If it really needs to be 160px, I can go into the PSD and make you a custom sized one. And thanks! :)

on a quick note, do you have a desktop icon too? I actually have a 'finalgear' folder on my pc and it'd be nice to have your logo on it.

on a quick note, do you have a desktop icon too? I actually have a 'finalgear' folder on my pc and it'd be nice to have your logo on it.

Could be kinda cool. Just the shifter part of the logo, without the text...although that may not be ideal because it would be easier to steal the logo...not like it's hard now, but...you know.

Will this do? It's the iPhone bookmark icon:

apple-touch-icon.png