2008 Chinese Formula 1 Grand Prix

I really hope Bourdais can score a top 6 finish.
I hope he can get a good result, hopefully he can avoid getting hit by a Ferrari as well! Not long till the race now, fingers crossed for Hamilton and Massa to wipe half the field out at the first corner to Kubica can grab the win!

My real prediction however is for Hamilton to run away from the rest of the pack, Massa will bin the car trying to catch up and it will all be over.

if the track stays dry Hamilton will probably win, but I don't think Felipe will crash the car or make a drastic mistake.

and did any1 notice that in AnGuRuSO's signature, the guy's hand in the second frame of the comic strip is drawn incorrectly.

Time to settle down and watch the Lewis Hamilton Show on ITV, just need to remember in 5 hours of coverage time that James Allen & Mark Blundell will both be out of a job!

and did any1 notice that in AnGuRuSO's signature, the guy's hand in the second frame of the comic strip is drawn incorrectly.

Why did we need to know that in an F1 thread? Was it worth the double post? :|

Anyway I'm looking forward to the start of the race. They've just shown a clip of Massa, then it's back to Lewis. :lol:

Bourdais and Truilli crash, Truilli retires. Kubica up to 8th as a result.

Hamilton running away. Good battle with Alonso and Kovalainen in the start. I gues Alonso is really helping Massa by protecting him from Kova.

EDIT: Awesome battle between Webber and Piquet. Webber gets the job done as he goes after Kubica for 8th.

Also Raikkonen starting to set fast time as he is clawing back on Hamilton. Currently he has the fastest lap time.

Last edited:
Massa and Alonso in the pits. Piquet get's a bit wobbly.

"The other one, what's his name?"

Last edited:
Massa falling behind the leaders.

Really hope it starts raining, I'm getting bored.

Kubica still hasn't pit, one stopper?
EDIT: Nope, he added for 16 laps. Kubica going for 2 stops.

EDIT2: ALthough hamilton now has the fastest lap, Raikkonen is now starting to catch up a little. Hamilton's car seems to slide a lot and over working his brakes. But fisi slowed him down a little, it's really neck and neck in term of pace between kimi and lewis, Massa is starting to pick up place..

Last edited:
Can anyone actually see these marbles that they keep banging on about?

Fisi's being a douche at the back.

Kova has a bad puncture

Another perfect McLaren pit stop. Webber hits the marbles.

I'm thinking that if Massa ever passes Kimi, they will just crash because Massa is so slow. I can hope I suppose.

It's hardly been much of a spectacle so far has it?

Wait, what? Oh there's a race going on. I fell asleep for a second there.

(No joke, I did fall asleep for about 20 minutes earlier on in the race; partly being tired, partly it being a very uneventful race).

The only crazy position-hopping going on was Webber starting 16th, going down to 8th, going back to 18th, now settled back in to that middle/back section at 14th.