TG S12 advert

otispunkmeyer

Car(s)
'03 Skoda Superb (farewell :(), '06 Honda Civic ES
so has anyone seen the advert on tv?

i got so excited i forgot most of it... but i did see HGV racing/challenge, may in a fast boat, mika hakkinen power sliding with hammond, the new challenger and ZR1 at some salt flats ( i think) and what looked like a cheap/quirky car challenge.

im sure there was a little more but.... yeah, excitement memory blank!

Yeah just seen it too, looks rather good XD

^ not yet it would seem

But what on earth were Jezza and Richard doing in that public toilet together? :mrgreen:

But what on earth were Jezza and Richard doing in that public toilet together? :mrgreen:

You've made want to see it right now. I mean... ew. Why would that be appealing? :lol:

i think it was mika.... im sure it mentioned mika, and it did look like mika but he looked older than i remember and he was on for all of 2 seconds, followed by some meaty mercedes C class.... so it could be mika, i mean he does race or used to race DTM where the C-Classes feature so maybe!

hold off on the hakkinen thing till someone who really knows gets a look at it

2meub21.jpg

I found a picture, but no luck on finding a video.

i think it was mika.... im sure it mentioned mika, and it did look like mika but he looked older than i remember and he was on for all of 2 seconds, followed by some meaty mercedes C class.... so it could be mika, i mean he does race or used to race DTM where the C-Classes feature so maybe!

hold off on the hakkinen thing till someone who really knows gets a look at it

Yeah Otis, you pretty much got it all. It was real quick and I was making some tea just before ?Live .. with Jools Holland? at 22:00

Just in case S12 Spoiler / Teaser Trailer BBC2

Am pretty sure too it was Mika, but you missed off the cream or off-white coloured

Bugatti Veyron on what could be the TG Test track.
(I think!)

Last edited:
I've got it on a DVD - gonna rip it now - should have it on YouTube (assuming I can actually get it to work) within the next 20 minutes or so.

Linklinklinklinklink! Post the damn link! :cry:

You've made want to see it right now. I mean... ew. Why would that be appealing? :lol:

*snort*

I'm sure shenanigans were involved somehow. :shifty: