Forza Motorsport League - Sign up here!

Any time on Monday should be OK with me. Before 8:30ish EST would be good, but I can still make it if everyone wants to do it later than that.

I may mix up my car, on account of I used a stock 2.7 RS last time. This time it'll fit the criteria.

Heh, No chance of me racing tomorrow. I'm up at about 3 in the morning to drive to the airport (in the Octavia so no strain there) to go to Glasgow for the day (work trip) and I won't be back until about 8 or 9.

8pm here is 3pm for you I think, so it's late. Might be able to get into a race that's at 9:30pm. Not sure though.

Any new races lined up? I'm guessing the Monday race didn't happen.

I would be interested in this. Not a professional at the game but I'd like to join in for the fun. Need to get a gold subscription again when I get the spare cash.

Ok, how about the next major race on friday at 3PM US east time (7PM Zulu)

Silverstone GP circut, still calling these races "Gran prix", despite them being road cars, it sounds cooler that way :)

3Pm is good for me. :)

Good for me too

I forgot about this last night. :(

Did it actually go ahead?

Hi, can I join?
If yes, here's my data:
- R3dzi
- GMT +1
- 01:41

SUGGESTED RULE CHANGES:

1.One mandatory pit stop during each race, just to keep it interesting without having to run an hour-long race.
Idea stolen from a live for speed tourny. Biting your nails in the pits as the race flies by, Mixing the field up, taking advanage of someone spinning out to reduce the penalty on yourself, ect.

2. More modern cars, differant class.
I like old cars and i like the slower classes (D,C,B), but i thought you guys might like something more modern. Newer cars would be eisier to be consistent with.

3.Unmodified cars
Sometimes its fun to race with unmodified factory cars, and the PI system is so that even with a differance of 50 or so you can still be very competitive. It would be tightly controlled of course, and some kind of "honor system" would stop us from just selecting the fastest (on paper) car in the field

Please let me know, distingushed members of the internet FIA, what you think of these proposed changes :)

Last edited:
That all sounds good to me, now organise another race.

Fine, new race tomarrow (the 22nd) at 3PM.

Same cars, same track, but with the "manditory pit" rule, you must pit at least one time during the race, when is up to you.

GET A MICROPHONE, i want to be able to explain this to people who dont bother to read the thread.

And last, dont leave it up to me to contact everyone, if you know FG people on your xbox account, send them a PM right now, spread the word so we can have a good field (because i realized that AI cars and the pit rule just wouldnt work together)

I can swing that probably, supposed to be at work until 3:30 PM but I'll probably get out an hour or two early.

I've found my headset now, turns out it was buried under piles of crap. :)

Not sure if I'll be able to make it or not, I have a meeting I can't wriggle out of at 2:30 PM, usually it only takes a minute, but if it's one of those, "Do this quiz so OSHA can't rape us," meetings it may take 30 minutes for my boss to give us all the answers. I'll drive fast.

3 o clock now, nobody at all is online. re-start in a half hour. Will to fake races until then for those who show up.