It's Back! Melbourne/Vic Meet - 26th October > Southwest Vic & The Great Ocean Road

hmm weather was good on sunday, But its looking like some showers possible storms now. Hopefully all later in the day...

storms = DORIFTOOO!!! :driving:

:p j/k

Does anyone have Jon's number from last cruise?
Is he alive? I wants his crazy car and his pro photography skillz ...

I wouldn't hold out hope unfortunately, he kinda went AWOL right after the last cruise. Didn't even post the photos :(

Hey flyingfridge, unfortunately I won't be able to make it. Got something come up which needs to be taken care of. Was holding back till now trying to push it back some how, but no luck :( Its a realy shame coz a friend and I were looking forward to this all month!! We even scoped out car rentals and even decided on which one. Anyways, hope you guys have a blast and I'll keep an eye out for the next meetup! :thumbup:

yup... here's the location for the Geelong guys. Clint, I assume your number hasn't changed as well incase we run late and need to call you.

Last edited:
Bunnings Location

Bunnings Location

Just so everyone knows, on the map from andyhui01 posted earlier today, the ?B? isn?t actually where the Bunnings Warehouse is ? it?s here:
map.jpg

..you enter at the set of traffic lights, at the intersection with the highway and Pidgons Road. This is a link to the Bunnings Website if anyone needs it for any reason.

Hope this helps! :)

Weather looks like its going up to 32! :D with late showers, hopefully only after we're done with the twisties :p

yay SUN!

hey great day heaps of fun
sad to see alexs wrx
keen on pix thanks

common guys hurry up and get home, i wanna see what i missed :(

Great day guys, had a ball.
Pity about the WRX, But when you drive hard, things tend to break eh?
Hope you guys didn't have to wait too long for a towtruck.
Most of the day was without incident, met some great people, saw some wicked cars (Aston.. mmmm )

I have no misgivings that I'm a good driver, so i enjoyed kicking it at the back of the line (even with the ribbing from certain wrx drivers...but hey, who was still driving when he got home? B-) j/k )

Cant wait to see everyones photos. I only got a couple, and I will get some from my co-pilot during the week and upload.