What's the funniest thing you've ever seen?

i see your sweedish host and raise you

never laughed so hard as when i saw this
*Guy throwing up*

:lol: But did he continue like nothing happend?

Possibly the time when, after school one day we were sitting around with nothing to do. Then one of us had a bright idea; what would it look like if we got several cans of coke, shook them up and then rammed them into a wall? To test this theory we went to the geography teacher's room and bought six cans of coke (still the best $6 we ever spent) and took them back to our hang out area. The problem we faced then was somehow strapping the cokes to my mate's hands. A friend and I went to the nearby art teacher's room and asked if we could borrow some masking tape. Being well respected students and responsible seniors (this being a fairly prestigious private college) he said yes and we took the tape back to our group.

We got the cans strapped to this guy's hands and he shook them up vigorously. Then he charged the wall. Honest to god, it seemed as if the world blew up in a frothy brown explosion. Everyone within a three metre radius got drenched and our dupe was simply a brown shapeless blob. Everyone was just crying with laughter made worse by the expression on the art teachers face (who saw the whole thing from his classroom) when he charged out the door and demanded in no uncertain terms what the hell that was all about. We escaped detention (I suspect he was having trouble keeping the grin from his face, but he did a good job nonetheless) although we were made to clean the mess up. The stains on the ceiling of the verandah still remain today as a monument to one of our more stupid, thoughtless, but (as is often the case) hilarious moments...

There are other moments of course, as there often tends to be when you get a bunch of mates together for whatever occasion.

I sometimes find it hard to tell a really funny story because I find so many things amusing. That makes me a cheap date. :)

This afternoon, I was in line at a restaurant waiting to order, and the person in front of me asked a question about one of the menu items, directed at the cashier. It was obvious that the cashier was not a native english speaker. There was also another employee who has worked there for a while, and was native to the area, standing beside her.

CUSTOMER:
"Hi. Question for you: what dressing is on the crispy chicken salad?"

CASHIER:
"Hold moment please. Hey Jo: what dressing crispy pollo salad?"

JO (the other employee):
"Honey mustard vinaigrette."

the cashier turns to the customer and says...

"Honey Buster Florentine...no...Honey Bastard...flourette...Jo? What is it again?"

It's the little things...

I sometimes find it hard to tell a really funny story because I find so many things amusing. That makes me a cheap date. :)

This afternoon, I was in line at a restaurant waiting to order, and the person in front of me asked a question about one of the menu items, directed at the cashier. It was obvious that the cashier was not a native english speaker. There was also another employee who has worked there for a while, and was native to the area, standing beside her.

CUSTOMER:
"Hi. Question for you: what dressing is on the crispy chicken salad?"

CASHIER:
"Hold moment please. Hey Jo: what dressing crispy pollo salad?"

JO (the other employee):
"Honey mustard vinaigrette."

the cashier turns to the customer and says...

"Honey Buster Florentine...no...Honey Bastard...flourette...Jo? What is it again?"

It's the little things...

What do you do in a situation like that? You want to burst out laughing but you also want food. You might not want to embarass the cashier either, but that's not improtant because all FG members are hell-bound anyway. :D

Well, I smirk a bit, order my food, go back to the breakroom at work to eat my lunch. Then I think about it again. And I smirk. Then I chuckle once or twice. Then I laugh out loud for no apparent reason to the person sitting across the table from me.

I'm going to hell for saying this, but I once burst out laughing when I saw footage of a world war one veteran suffering from shell shock. It was so not funny, yet I laughed...

^ Don't feel too bad about saying that...I think the majority of Final Gear posters (myself included) have already reserved their bus seats to Hell a long time ago! :D

Long story short, thanks to some "street-racing" shenanigans a few years ago, a friend and I (and a couple dozen others) were getting finger-printed. I get printed and I'm filling out some bullshit form, and it's my friends turn to get printed. The cop takes his hand and starts rolling his fingers in the ink. My friend looks the cop in the eyes and says, "I've never been touched like this by another man before." Totally straight faced and serious. :lmao: Jesus I still crack up thinking about it. Of course everyone within earshot, probably 10-15 people bust up laughing. Most of the cops couldn't even keep a straight face and the cop doing the finger printing got this amazingly pissed look on his face.

Also, this:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1pyPY8w1TI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Oh man, okay. I remember I went to a Highland Farms grocery... place. And parked next to a beige Rolls' Phantom. Alright, I stared at it for a thousand years before going inside. Seriously, holycrapmotherofjesus.
Right. I came back outside, saw it still there, but was also walking behind a family of uptight suits, who had their kids dragged along wearing a private school ensemble holding little scarves and whatnot.
So me and my dad saw them walk towards the Phantom; veer to the left, and into a Honda Civic.
I will forever remember that day. :lol:

^ :lmao:

That's pretty funny amandalea. That happens to me often with slightly less nice cars... I always see some well-dressed person walking toward a Maserati or AMG or something and they'll go one past it and get in some piece of junk. Leaving me to wonder what lucky SOB drives the car in question.

A beige Phantom... hmm, wonder if that looked any good?

Water diets, not that great actually :D

I saw this on youtube,,,it's a little silly and rude,, plus it's rap,, but i couldnt help but laugh a little,,,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-nzdyBEAEY[/youtube]