Post a pic of yourself

New one of me, did at Thorpe Park yesturday :mrgreen:

a0a9c2b2.jpg

Hey, why did you change your username?

159 pages of this thread and still no pictures of me. After two and a bit years here, it's time to put that right. Night comes down, and the trolls come out of their holes... to some of my favourite places.

Number one: (May 2008)
Eg h?yrde vindsuset kalle meg, oppi fjellet, oppi fjellet...

img_1093.jpg

Number two: (May 2008)
In front of the Millau Viaduct, with the marvellous piece of engineering that took me there...

img_1130.jpg

Number three: (August 2008)
Wacken ist krieg... with me looking older than ever before...

n553281889_1098968_1104.jpg

well when you do, be sure to contact me!
it's 200km away, but if I'm free, I'm there ;)

a chance to see Alok in photo-action, who'd wanna miss that :mrgreen:

;)

:) Thanks

From that perspective it looks like it's about to eat you!

Have you heard one of those in real life? The 4.7 model that is featured is loud er than Leonidas

We were doing chasecar shots in some winding roads right next to my uni. Our Corsa 1.2 couldnt overtake the damn thing so that I could get some profile rolling shots :D

Here's me rather frustrated
405504533_8dQxi-L.jpg

You can almost hear me saying "75hp??? We need more POWEEEEEERRR!!!!!!!"

Last edited:
Damn you Alok. I can't wait until I get a car so I can do some kind of rolling shots. Also - you have awesome friends. Also - Aston V8 = Best looking car ever (second place goes to the 70s V8 Vantage). Grr.

Here's a recent one of me.

Strange, I always thought you were a girl. :p Seriously. No idea why though...

Damn you Alok. I can't wait until I get a car so I can do some kind of rolling shots. Also - you have awesome friends. Also - Aston V8 = Best looking car ever (second place goes to the 70s V8 Vantage). Grr.

The story goes like this. One first year student had seen my pics, he calls me and says his dad is bringing an Aston to campus and if I had a minute to spare with him, as I have all the contacts for drift academy. He turns up, we do the shoot, and I see 120 miles on the speedo, which I thought was weird. I later found out that his dad came straight from pick up to our uni :D

^Is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

No dress??

Well the actual party was outdoors and I knew it was going to be way too cold that night for that one. :p There were also quite a few threats on my life once word got out that I would be attending as Mr. Sagdiyev.

You can almost hear me saying "75hp??? We need more POWEEEEEERRR!!!!!!!"

I lol'd. My dad had the exact same car and when I raced him in my 60 hp Polo we were usually dead even. He even took it back to the garage and asked for proof that the car actually had 75 hp...

the 1.0 50 hp version even felt quicker, maybe because you needed to rev that to 14,000 rpm to get it to move

\
Number two: (May 2008)
In front of the Millau Viaduct, with the marvellous piece of engineering that took me there...

img_1130.jpg

HELLS TO THE YES. Driving to the Millau Viaduct in a Civic Type R...that's exactly what I want to do (once I learn how to drive manual that is).