National Television Awards

HA HA HA

That was cool. I esp liked the note from Jeremy, Richard and James.

I can just see them sitting around deciding to send the Stig to accept the award and dressing him up.

THAT alone is why they deserved the win. They may not be all that factual, but you can't deny they have original ideas.

The handshake was priceless.

Last edited:
THIS IS GOLD!

:D

No reports of him having eaten anybody. :lol:

33ab1up.jpg

Got to feel sorry for the poor runner/researcher who had to sit there all night in a helmet. That's not the Stig as he's too tall and thin. It's like the Santa you meet in the department store, merely a facsimile of the real thing. I strongly suspect the real Stig was elsewhere last night, probably biting the wedding vegetables off a honey badger somewhere or something.

The real Stig was definitely at Dunsfold in the afternoon - he was spotted near the track by a friend of mine.
Didn't see any honey badgers though.

The real Stig was definitely at Dunsfold in the afternoon - he was spotted near the track by a friend of mine.
Didn't see any honey badgers though.

Probably as they had also spotted the Stig and were cowering in fear in a ditch somewhere!! :lol:

http://img146.imageshack.**/img146/4787/45156029stigpa3picgallhm1.jpg
Some say that bowtie sprouts from his neck and has to be cut off every day for filming.

Some say that bowtie sprouts from his neck and has to be cut off every day for filming.

:lmao: +1

In other news I think that the whole Santa story should be changed so he always wears a fake beard because of some hideous disease he caught from a shaving cut. Would make it easier for the poor saps who have to dress up in December.

Saps? Am I turning Yankee? Noes!

Stig in bowtie! I'm making that my phone background :D

:lmao: +1

In other news I think that the whole Santa story should be changed so he always wears a fake beard because of some hideous disease he caught from a shaving cut. Would make it easier for the poor saps who have to dress up in December.!

I heard it was something he caught from one of the elves...

P.S. I'm not edible - unless you are Penelope Cruz. In that case, you can eat my... CUT!!!!

Stig with a bowtie! He can dress like that in the TG track,that's cool!