Random Thoughts....

Hell, Cobol has posted 3X+ as me, but because I posted a bunch of seemingly popular images in the NSFW forum, I've got nearly almost as much rep power as him.

Its quality, not quantity (like I'm one to talk :p )

I've noticed that nobody reps for news or factual posts, more so for funny/silly etc types. I say this because there are a few posters here who are massive fonts of knowledge, but are struggling in the rep race, if I can call it that. Rep must be an Italian thing then: all soul and passion, and forget the cold hard facts. Must explain why Spectre is so "meh" about it :mrgreen:

I try to keep up on those posts and hand out rep for good contributions to the site, but I'm just not on as much as I used to be. I usually swing by and post three or four relevant stories and then go back to my books.

The sheer volume of information on the site is hard to keep up with - but I do try. I encourage everyone to +rep those who post news, spy shots, and other good factual threads, write ups, and analysis.

Group hug?

Group hug?
No.png

There's those who neg rep you and don't leave a name, when they really should, then there's those who posi rep you but don't leave a name because they don't know that's the custom here.

I rarely leave my name with a posi rep as usually I just can't be arsed trying any comment.

Today the wife and I celebrate five years of marriage.

I cannot believe she still puts up with me! :?

I rarely leave my name with a posi rep as usually I just can't be arsed trying any comment.

I stopped leaving my name with +reps for a while after someone +'d me back for +'ing one of their posts. I appreciated the camaraderie, I just didn't like the idea of the rep system turning into a big circle jerk.

I've been leaving my name on them again, though, since it *is* neat to know who repped you.

I stopped leaving my name with +reps for a while after someone +'d me back for +'ing one of their posts. I appreciated the camaraderie, I just didn't like the idea of the rep system turning into a big circle jerk.

I've been leaving my name on them again, though, since it *is* neat to know who repped you.

I'm the same way, I don't hand it out often, but when I do I don't expect any in return.

The thing I really like though is when people get negative rep from someone who doesn't leave their name and they feel they have to avenge themselves so they neg rep whoever in the thread disagreed with them figuring it must have been them. It just makes them look like an ass, not that that has happened to me.

Last edited:
I got an anonymous neg-rep yesterday with an insulting message on the Halloween thread, after I expressed my disagreement with this holiday, in this form, being used more and more around the world. Managed not to spread anything red afterwards.

Today the wife and I celebrate five years of marriage.

I cannot believe she still puts up with me! :?

Five years is pretty good! My parents celebrate their anniversary on 11/9, and their four offspring wonder how they'll have made it 34 years!

Congrats Jay! I can't believe she puts up with you either. :p

Now my day doesn't suck so much

Now my day doesn't suck so much

Okay, long story short my best friend's step dad is a creep, I got him in trouble and now he hates me (not the good part of the day)

The good part is that he thinks I'm dating my boyfriend now because I have a crush on my best friend and don't want the two of them going out! :lol::lol::lol:

And last year, jokingly when he asked my friend if she she had a date for homecoming she said me and he actually believed her. :lol:

He's so weird.

I seem to only come on here to rant about nothing important. BUT tomorrow when the new season of TG starts I will (maybe) have something relavant to say.