SIARPC - who would you want to see crash and burn and why?

Goose, Boris would be a slightly too dead to give a reaction.

Someone already mentioned this but Piers Morgan.

If they let more Americans on, then I have only 2 words for you:

Michael...... Jackson

They could use Paris in one of those challenges where they get something ridiculously cheap and drive it relentlessly across Britain until it stops working.

Particularly interesting could be the bit where they each have to match the Stig's time in her.

"Some say he is banned from France, but is still able to spend time in the Paris Hilton......."

:idiot:

I take it you've only recently arrived on this planet....

Boris Johnson has already been the SIARPC (1'56" in the old Liana) and is inelligible to be nominated in this thread, as is Simon Cowell who is also immune (some might say sadly - me? meh!). Boris was quite funny.

Earth is full. Please leave by the nearest available exit. Thank you.

Boris was in the old car; Cowell, JK, Ramsay, Jimmy Carr, Steve Coogan, Jamie Oliver, and a few others have returned for a 2nd run in the new car so somebody shouldn't be called an idiot for requesting Brois.

IMO being a smartass just kind of makes you look like an asshole in this situation.

Boris was in the old car; Cowell, JK, Ramsay, Jimmy Carr, Steve Coogan, Jamie Oliver, and a few others have returned for a 2nd run in the new car so somebody shouldn't be called an idiot for requesting Brois.

IMO being a smartass just kind of makes you look like an asshole in this situation.

When I started this thread I stated quite clearly "they can't already have been on the show". That kind of implies looking for people who haven't appeared in either of the RPC's.

And I'm a smartarse and an arsehole!! :p ;)

After seeing Micheal Parkinson, the one name that popped into my head who id like to see would be David Attenborough.

Bill Oddie wearing a Jeremey Clarkson mask going around.

Chris Moyles, Jonathan Ross, Frankie Boyle (love the guy but takes the piss out of TG too much), Kerry Katona. That's all I can think of.

Wayne Rooney
Christiano Ronaldo
Arsene Wenger
William Gallas

:ph34r:

Max Mosley
Bernie is also an acceptable substitute.

Speaking of F1, why hasn't DC been on? I'd love to see him do a SIARPC, except not crash and burn.