Random Thoughts....

Congrats! How long were you together before you married?

Thank you, everyone! We were together 2 1/2 years before, I proposed exactly one year after we started dating, April 27th. Easy day to remember because it is a Ford big block (427).

Thank you, everyone! We were together 2 1/2 years before, I proposed exactly one year after we started dating, April 27th. Easy day to remember because it is a Ford big block (427).

You are my hero. :bow:

If australians followed the same dating systems in america (we do Day/month/year) my birthday would be known as 4/09/88 (409 chev engine).

In sorting my mail, I see I have received my third voter registration card in the last month or so... that's for three separate elections. Voter fatigue is starting to set in... :sleeping:

Congrats JayHawke

I'm now going to sleep, and when I wake up, there will be brand new UKTG in the world :dance:

actually mm/dd makes sense, but only if you go the whole hog and use (yy)yy/mm/dd, that way the date numbers will go up in ascending order.

Is it just me or is there some law that states that only bad pictures can be posted for wiki profile pics?

ex:
David Tennant: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:David_Tennant.jpg
Hugh Laurie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Hugh_Laurie_Actors_Guild.jpg
James: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:JamesMaycropped.jpg

I mean, seriously, they all look like roadkill.

They can't use pictures that have copyright issues so essentially they have to use a picture some random person has taken.

Oh, okay.

OMG ONLY 2 MINUTES LEFT!
except for me, I won't be able to watch until someone gets it uploaded...

Wahay a new record! Great going over the thousand mark!

Also: Bollocks school tomorrow (I've had a week off for Half Term)

I was actually referring to the OP, but if you want to be gay too, then it's okay. Whatever makes you happy. ;):p

Man, Gman, you remind me of Tobias Funke. Every other post you make these days has some kind of gay reference. If you think I'm kidding or being harsh, you should check out your post history over the last while.

Hey, I'm just saying, you make gay jokes long enough people start to wonder. <_<

And Red_Bull, that picture actually makes me a little sad. I just shudder at the thought of all the useless threads that will very soon pop-up by people who don't even bother to come back and check their replies.

And Red_Bull, that picture actually makes me a little sad. I just shudder at the thought of all the useless threads that will very soon pop-up by people who don't even bother to come back and check their replies.

Yeah, time for the collective IQ of the forum to drop a few notches and for the search function to seemingly become invisible...

Don't get me wrong - of course I love a new season of Top Gear, and it's great to have new members on board, I just wish there was more common sense used.

Last edited: