No 56k: Post Your Desktop!

Clicky for bigger

Yah I was like 'why is the explosion in a heart shape? perhaps it exploded out of love.. sure lets go with that'

http://img233.imageshack.**/img233/7758/94022121ca4.jpg

Good to see other Royale Noir converts. The background is an artist's conception of the surface of Pluto (has two moons). Apart from the skin I like my setup to be as Windows 2000-like as possible.

Did you punch a hole in your screen or is it another one of those "optical illusions"

I would never assault my computer that way :) it's an optical illusion, I took a photo of the crap behind my computer screen then put the photo on the screen and lined it up with the crap around it. Obviously it only works if you don't move the crap around your screen often, and I don't keep my computer on my bedroom desk anymore as it's so jam packed with books that there's no room for me.

From the Phillies Championship parade on Friday. We change street signs for our teams:

Picture1-3.png

^ Did they also rename the streets or is that just a coincidence?

It was just at that intersection. Thats where our main street turns into the stadium.

desktop-2.jpg

I made the wallpaper in photoshop a long time ago for a wallpaper contest and I just found it and decided to use it.