2008 Brazilian Formula 1 Grand Prix ? Title Decider

Damn you Glock, WTF?!

Damn!

Man... that's.... that's unbelievable... I've never felt tension like that watching any motor race. Just unbelievable.

Good outcome though - justice served in the championship, and Massa gets the home win.

http://img530.imageshack.**/img530/2978/66448305wg7.png

Damn you DC for ruining my chance to win your steering wheel! :lol:

And congratulations to Lewis Hamilton, 2008 Formula 1 World Champion.

fuck me
that was absolutely epic
last lap hamilton in 6th, no championship
glock slows in the wet, a few corners to go hamilton overtakes him and comes into 5th
wins the championship

ferrari had no idea and were off their faces cheering
then a brief pause by massas father and they just walk off with their heads down

im shaking
and its 6am and ive got to go to bed
certainly the best ending ive ever seen in formula 1

EPIC race! Those last laps were SO intense.

Congrats to Hamilton on the WDC! :D

HAMILTON WON!! EPIC!! FUCK YEAH!!

I was so scared when Vettel passed, was biting my nails off, but Glock stuffed up. I am so happy.

Poor Massa. Must be such a rollercoaster to think your champ for 5 seconds and the lose it again.

howd glock go from 15 secs infront of lewis to be 5 secs behind him lol

its 6am but its worth it

great way to finish the season

5 months till melbourne, i cant wait

i got my tickets already

A Honda has just caught fire in Parc Ferme. Kinda sums up their season, doesn't it?

Any truth to the rumour a Mr. J. Button was seen with fuel & a cigarette lighter? :p

howd glock go from 15 secs infront of lewis to be 5 secs behind him lol

It obviously rained heavily enough in the last section of the lap - he may have had a moment too that we didn't see. Trulli did the same lap time - both Toyotas 17secs slower.

Oh man that race was EPIC!!! No other words for it....

Hamilton get's the title by a single point... Gotta feel for Massa though... His dad and team looked a right arse though.. Jumping about and celebrating.. Then forgetting that Glock was on Slicks!!!