2008 Brazilian Formula 1 Grand Prix ? Title Decider

YEEEEEESSSS!!!!!

That was one of the most dramatic finishes to the season ever!

Oh man... That was the most heart-attack-inducing finish to a Grand Prix and to a World Championship that I have ever seen in the whole of my life.

In my view, both Hamilton and Massa would have deserved it equally, but, in the end, maybe arguably, maybe unarguably, the best man won.

Massa is close to tears, but still manages a smile.

In the end, congratulations again to Lewis Hamilton for the 2008 Formula 1 World Drivers' Championship and to Ferrari for the 2008 Formula 1 Constructors' World Championship.

P.S. Alonso has slipped past Heidfeld into 5th position in the championship.

Sweet Jesus that was close.

The idiot Ferrari garage cheered, and then got told they'd lost... :lol: Massa crying is soo epic. :lol:

TIMO GLOCK YOU FUCKHEAD.

Great gong by Hamilton I must say. He didn't need to win, so he didn't bother trying. We need more drivers like him.

Poor crowds... The Brazilians in the grandstands stand, with their jaws dropped, unable to believe what has just happened.

And Felipe actually shed a few tears before getting out of the car.

TIMO GLOCK YOU FUCKHEAD.

Probably a bit harsh - he took a gamble on staying on slicks... Pity the rain got heavier in the last lap... He nearly won the title for Ferrari... but not quite

Anyone wanna bet the Stewards have one last go at cocking about with the championship?

Sweet Jesus that was close.

The idiot Ferrari garage cheered, and then got told they'd lost... :lol: Massa crying is soo epic. :lol:

How can you be so completely deprived of empathy? :p I simply do not get it..

I am not a Massa fan, nor am i a fan of Hamilton, but i'd certainly feel bad for anyone who lost. Being so close to the championship and then losing it must be horrible. Hamilton because he lost it in the last race last year, if he had done that to himself again.. How would you forgive yourself? :p
And Massa.. He had it, and then it got taken away from him. It's a hollow victory to win the race - even if it is his home race.

YES! YES YES YES YES!

I NEED TO CAPS LOCK JESUS CHRIST THAT WAS THE BEST FINISH OF ANY FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT IN WORLD HISTORY!

LEWIS! LEWIS!

:mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse:

Probably a bit harsh - he took a gamble on staying on slicks... Pity the rain got heavier in the last lap... He nearly won the title for Ferrari... but not quite

Yeah, Trulli struggled just as much on the last lap too.

Anyone wanna bet the Stewards have one last go at cocking about with the championship?

You mischievous bastard :p

Vettel = Ferrari legend. ;)