2008 Brazilian Formula 1 Grand Prix ? Title Decider

I'm looking forward to Cellos88GT to start posting.

Oh god yeah that will be a good laugh. What do you think he'll say?

WOW!!!!!

EXTRAORDINARY!!!!!!! I'm shaking.....cant think of what to say!!!!!!!!

YYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fail moment right here......

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/11/02/DSC00246.JPG

And I thought last year's title went down to a wire:S

The last corner of the last race, dear god.

Shame It wasn't the Ferrari that came on top though.

EPIC

Me and the wife were on the edge of our seats for those last laps. How close can you get?

We really thought Lewis was out of the game but it came good in the end. Kudos to Massa tho', drove a great race and would have been equally deserving of the WC if he'd won it.

Bad marks to the boo-ing crowd. No need.

Anyone think that the bearded dude in the first clip looks like Sparta!!!!! ?

LEWIS HAMILTON WORLD CHAMPION 2008!

Too awesome, what a way to win too. Not even a Top Gear cheap fighter jet challenge could be as awesome as this.

WTF just happened? I think I'll need to at least after Top Gear to take this all in.

Congrats Hamilton!

Who would have thought Kubica, Vettel and Glock would end up determining the outcome.
I must say I can't believe that Kubica decided to pass Vettel and Hamilton.
I'm not saying that Vettel couldn't have gotten around Hamilton without Kubica passing them, but we never would have known, and it nearly decided the outcome of the championship.
What was he thinking? :?

The last corner of the last lap of the last race of the championship, wow that was something.
Perhaps that's the real reason the FIA engineered all those silly penalties throughout the season.

I suppose i have to change my avatar. :( <_<

Grats to Lewis. I'm glad to see him win after letting the title slip through his fingers last year.

I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for Ferrari. Rooting for Ferrari to win the Formula 1 world title is like rooting for Bill Gates to win the lottery.

In my mind - the traffic lights cost Ferrari the world title. If they had a lolly pop in Singapore Massa would be champion...

Yes but that problem with the traffic lights thingy was a nice compensation for the stolen victory of Spa!

Hopefully next year we'll see pure sport again and not so many doubtful decisions at the green table.

Massa surely would have deserved the title. No doubt about that. Too bad, because that was probably his one and only chance.

However, Ferrari would have not deserved it.

So in the end justice served, I guess.

I can't believe Vettel would be so selfish to be honest.

Being selfish is mandatory for a racing driver. It's in the job description. Vettel was driving for himself and for his team. Only a complete fool would criticize him for that.

The end of an amazing F1 season. I'm now looking forward to seeing Sebastian Vettel becoming a rising star in the sky of Formula 1 in the following years.

I wonder what he could do in a Ferrari or a McLaren...

Last edited:
My head just exploded...

LEWIS HAMILTON IS WORLD CHAMPION!

I lost my voice.

That explains my feelings aptly enough, I think.
I rolled on the floor and grasped my fist so tight it trembled.

That explains my feelings aptly enough, I think.

Nope, no insulting of Failrari, just this : You can punch the air in anger, but never the last laugh is on you.

Good Race and glad Hamilton won. At one point i thought he had blown it again.
Shame about the crowd and their booing.
glad to see that ITV will no longer be screening F1 and it'll go back to BBC. No more James Allen and even better no more frakking adverts in the middle of races. that always irritated me.
even better is the new series of Top Gear is only mere moments away as well. I know that Top Gear is pre-recorded so i can't help but think if the events of today will be mentioned in next weeks Top Gear.

I know that Top Gear is pre-recorded so i can't help but think if the events of today will be mentioned in next weeks Top Gear.

Yeah but from the past we know that Jeremy will be the only person watching it... While drunk probably. :think:

I had forgotten about the BBC thing, looking forward to that!