INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello, I'm Daniel, a 17-year-old student from Austria (haven't read the whole 88 pages and therfore don't know how many Austrians are around here). I became a huge Top Gear fan last spring, the first episodes I've seen on youtube, and somehow it is impossible to like Top Gear outside Britain without visiting Finalgear...

In fact, I like that programme so much that I'm going to take it as my special topic in English (if I manage to persuade my teacher - but I hope so) for my Matura (=big exam after 8 years of school which allows you to study at university).
So until June I'm going to watch and read about TG a bit more "scientific" - may be quite funny - kind of...

Okay, maybe I should post something about me and cars... I've got my driving license in January, but don't have an own. In fact, I don't really often need one... and if I do, I can use one of my parents' cars...

Okay guys... that must be enough... I've got a latin test tomorrow and Cicero doesn't translate himself :mad: (school's a bit stressful now...)

:welcome: But all the work you mention makes me feel really tired. :blink:

I'm Alex. I live in a small city in southern Utah called St. George. I drive a truck I'm sure you would all hate - a big lifted Dodge Ram (pictured here: http://digg.com/users/utahnkid/gallery/6342355) but it's a new truck and has a ton of goodies in it (touch screen navi, 2 JL subwoofers, direct iPhone hook up) so it's actually a pretty fun car to have as a daily driver. I've been watching Top Gear since I learned how to use LimeWire when I was in middle school and I've been hooked since (I'm 21 now). I love websites like this and the idea behind them - a group of people all interested in the same thing all willing to help each other out and look forward to having the random answer someone's been looking for forever.

OMG i have totally missed out this thread :O

so...

Viilaaja@pt cruiser is:

Male, currently 22 years old :p
drives father's Chrysler Pt Cruiser (yes i live with my parents)
loves cars and computers

and has been member of this forum since: 5th December 2004 :)

Hey guys, been a fan of Top Gear since I saw my first glimpses on youtube a couple years ago, and i've been watching it ever since. I'm a 19 (soon to be 20) year old American going to university in Australia, and loving every minute of it. I've been a car nut forever and that's never going to change ;)

Hey Y'all from the sunny Southern US, I have been enjoying Finalgear for a couple years but not had a reason to post, but a notice that I REALLY needed to introduce myself...so here I am!

Another Rebel in the South (GA and FL)! Love Top Gear obviously. Drive an '06 IS250 and am looking to purchase a '95 D90 or a beater Toyota pickup.

greetings citizen of FG. Another new member has arrived. I'm from very down south east, its called malaysia and I'm suffering a chronic top gear 'love jc and may so much' disoder and I have a perodua as well :lol:

Hey everyone!!! I've been a fan of TopGear for a couple of years now, ever since my bro found FinalGear and became addicted before passing the addiction onto me. :) I'm a student in the U.S. and am working toward getting a Ford Mustang (or two). :)

Hey everyone! New to the site! I am a college student at the University of Northern Iowa, majoring in earth science. I am a huge fan of Top Gear, and pretty much anything else to do with motorsports (especially F1 and WRC).

Just wanted to say hi. I've been a member for a few years, but I haven't been very active on the forums. Can't wait to watch the new season!

Hey everybody, I've been a member for a little while, I just never got around to posting here.

I live in the US, and because of that this is the only way for me to get Top Gear. I'm a Computer Information Science Major at Eastern Illinois University and I am a mac user.

Because of the lack of places to get Top Gear in the US, I started up a website about a year ago, I now have every episode up there for people to watch online, it's really blossomed quite well, I get anywhere from 100k to 150k hits a week, and it looks like now the new season has come out, I will probably be getting way more than that even.

I can't thank you guys that do the torrents enough. It's the only way that I (and by extension thousands of other people) get our Top Gear fix.

If you guys want to check out my website, feel free, I'm very open to suggestions and I typically change stuff around quite a bit. I still haven't found what I would call my "perfect setup" but for the time being, the site works as designed.

Hessmo.com

Oh, I have a seedbox in France, so I seed the hell out of all the new episodes after they come out as well.

Hi, I'm new here.

My name is Angel, and I'm from Mexico City. I really love cars and Top Gear.
I'm 25 years old, and this is my car, hope you like it:

2quu2wg.jpg

hi guys, since a long time i've been a reader of this board. Today i was looking for the new top gear episode and i've seen on the mainpage a link to a thread here, i had to register and now im here ^^

yeah, i'm german and im living in frankfurt at the moment, i'm driving a porsche 911 and my wifes driving a mercedes ml 400 cdi ;)

Hi everybody. I've been visiting this site on and off for awhile and decided to finally sign up. Been a fan of Top Gear for awhile, but until Final Gear it was hard for me to get full eps. The crap they show up here on BBC Canada is a lot like the US showing. Very watered down.

Hey everybody, long time reader of this fab site. Now I've moved to Australia the only way I can easily see the best show in the world is via the links posted here.

You wanna know more about me:
- On Jeremy's recommendation I bought a Monaro (in the UK)
- Just ordered a Suzuki Swift Sport

Regards

Ross

Hi All.

Been registered for on here for year but never posted for some reason.

Anyway I love Top Gear and I don't mind 5th Gear. :)

Hi Everyone,

a (raher) old member here too, not a very big fan of posting too..

but I guess times are changing!