Clarkson: Outrage over Clarkson's 'sick' prostitutes joke

I thought it was humorous - maybe it's the australian background! Truckies over here don't mind having a dig at themselves sometimes!

I read there were 17,000 people who complained!!! :?

Is my newspaper blind and exaggerating or are some Brits really that tight arsed?

Is my newspaper blind and exaggerating or are some Brits really that tight arsed?

It people who dont like clarkson who are complaning, Its all to do with the ross and russel shite a few days ago, its pethetic.

if they supend clarkson, who wants to complane he wanst in next weeks show with me ? :lol:

A little schoolboy innuendo is one thing, but I felt both went too far for a pre-watershed show that they know is watched by a huge number of kids with their parents, especially in light of the fact that both Jeremy and Richard have young children.

My question is, "Who keeps water in a shed, and what's that got to do with tits anyway?"

I think Finalgear should start flooding the protesters with protest letters :D

Only women with thin lips, the sort who take their own lunch to work!:p

And wear suspiciously flat shoes. :lol:

It would be great if people started coming on FG to complain about this, just a bunch of angry old people with their grammar and typing in CAPS LOCK like all old people do.

517 more like.

Thats out of the 8 million who watched and the handful who complained even though they hadn't watched it.

The problem with people who read the Daily Mail is that they all think it is 1950; we still have the Empire, black people, poor people, working class people and bloody foreigners in general are all rather disgusting. Homosexuals offend their new Church of England God, too.

They don't like anyone who doesn't live in a village - preferably one recently voted Best Kept Village in England - anyone who doesn't have the Vicar come round for tea, anyone who doesn't understand the Laws of cricket (that's 99% of the population).

Anyone who doesn't vote Conservative, anyone who thinks the Royal Family are foul, inbred, lazy, work-shy, over-privileged twats who call their brother 'father' and their cousin 'mummy'.

In summary; if you are a black, poor, gay, working class republican atheist - you're not welcome at the church fete.

They are an anachronism - people out of time.

Sadly, these murdering stereotypes come from somewhere... so it's not like he completely fabricated the idea. Did people complain when he said all off road drivers do is murder people?

That goblin-faced tart Joan Rivers offends me greatly - I switch her off. Same for Gordon Ramsey and Eastenders. It's easy.

Joan Rivers is still alive? :blink:

This even made the news over here, must have been a slow day.

Truck drivers just need to stop murdering hookers, then people would stop making jokes about it...simple really...

Is prostitution legal in England ? Do they pay tax ?

LoL no strickley illegal, but while I am on the subject, I watched the interview with the "lady" from English Collective of Prostitutes (who ever they are) and "you should not make light of murder" she said, or words to that effect. Maybe I am missing something but I wonder what her take is on somehing like "scary movie".

LOL @ whinging poms! I'd love these people to come to Australia for a day, they'd run home crying to mummy in 5 minutes.

I'd like to say these in support of Top Gear and Jeremy Clarkson's comments:
I drive an MG Rover. Ha! My car's so crap the company went bust!
I'm an ethnic minority. Ha! I cause trouble every day and don't earn a living.
I work for Rolls-Royce. Ha! I've betrayed this country by building aeroplane engines.

Ahh, if one can't laugh at himself he can't laugh at anything else.