Mitsubishi Sportback Ralliart

A liftback is a much nicer implementation of a 5th door than a sportsback, but it works. :)

It means it has a fifth door. If that's all that's necesary, why do anything else? If you wanted to add a back door to your house, you wouldn't change the location of the back wall.

I just might, but I'm just saying that to refute you.

Reviews said it wasn't all that great.

I just might, but I'm just saying that to refute you.

true. If you're going to fuck up the back of your house, you mind as well make it worthwhile and add a new walled in patio :D

true. If you're going to fuck up the back of your house, you mind as well make it worthwhile and add a new walled in patio :D

Hell yeah!

BUMP (yeehaw)

I've now compared about 200 Lancer sedans to 200 Lancer sportbacks and the sportback is massively more good looking in person. I sit back and wait for people to tell me I am wrong. Also, I dont like the sssssssslippery steering wheel and the click noises the blower controls make but I do like the general layout and sewing machine engines.

You're wrong.
But I might take a trip to a Mitsu dealer to see one in person just for kicks sometime.

Lazy redesign is lazy. Fat ass is fat.

"lol lets just stretch out the C pillar so there's no rear deck."
"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea! Uhh... maybe we could shorten it by 0.01cm just so that it looks like we actually did something?"
"Good idea!"

Still better than the old lol verticle rear window lancer wagons though.

Except with the sport back you get a hatch and a lot more capacity and superior loading area. And I think it looks better.

/I'm a whore for hatches and wagons.

Reactions: AiR
I hope that does not come to the states, just so I don't have to see it on the roads

Really is a much cooler alternative for a small family. A car you and your children won't be ashamed of. Quite good fun for dad, as well, thanks to the clever gearbox and turbocharged engine.

Dad would prefer an Evo version more. Anyone know if they're gonna make one?