Which is better f1 or football/othersports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it us who suck, or the people who don't take the time to think about what they post, and how they come across on forums, before posting?

We were all new to finalgear at some point in time, yet we all managed to stay out of trouble and tried to keep things intelligent, coherent, and civilized, to a point wherein we were accepted into making random threads of a similar nature.

Better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

I very rarely hand out neg rep (and if you browse the forums enough, you'll see that I try to support new posters rather than drive them away), however, if someone comes across as being an attention seeker, or just an all around cock, then the neg rep is definitely deserved.

Thats very nice.i'm not trying to make any emermies or as u said be a alround cock.And i don't think u can get -1 rep so there goes your plan

With a tone like that, it doesn't seem like you're not trying to make any enemies, mate. Keep up the good work, here.

I'd suggest keeping your trap shut and using finalgear as your torrent source, and just leave it at that, eh?

Well, it's all a matter of personal taste and opinion. I, for one, enjoy motor sports and cricket, and to ask if formula 1 is the best sport is relative.

However, to us F1 enthusiasts the question is obviously, of course it is.

Finally, someone who wants to answer the question instead of just trying to insult me alot.

With a tone like that, it doesn't seem like you're not trying to make any enemies, mate. Keep up the good work, here.

I'd suggest keeping your trap shut and using finalgear as your torrent source, and just leave it at that, eh?

I'm seriouly not y don't they just answer the question or just not answer at all. This same thread is very popular on other forums so whats wrong with putting it on final gear.plz just answer the question

I'm seriouly not y don't they just answer the question or just not answer at all. This same thread is very popular on other forums so whats wrong with putting it on final gear.plz just answer the question

Aye, I can't compare F1 to Football (Soccer), because I love them both, in parallel. One is not better than the other, however, if I had to choose between watching a Football game and F1, I would pick F1, because motor racing is in my blood.

PLZJST pay pay attnshn to wuts gung on in teh thred.

And i don't think u can get -1 rep so there goes your plan

Oh yes you can, and you're already there ;)

Its a stupid question and I'm not answering it. If you were to ask the same question on a football forum you'd get a vastly different answer, so whats the point? Presumably the people on your other forum are the sort who go about licking windows if they find that sort of question stimulating...

Your double posting is making my eyes hurt. Your grammar is also about as bad as an old Chinese ladies'. This thread is absolutely ridiculous. Go back to lurking please.

Who do people find it so hard just to answer a question that only needs a one word answer?
Cheers for all the nice comment people keep it up lol

F1 is lame.

In the world of cars, ALMS/LMS is much better. :D

Who do people find it so hard just to answer a question that only needs a one word answer?
Cheers for all the nice comment people keep it up lol

Because you're an asshole, and you being an asshole is a better topic than what you tried to start.

And welcome to the world of the red squares, with threads like this you will be there for a while.

Because you're an asshole, and you being an asshole is a better topic than what you tried to start.

And welcome to the world of the red squares, with threads like this you will be there for a while.

Just wondered whats red squares??
Thanks

Finalgear's equivelent of the doghouse

Look, learn to type, dont make useless threads for the sake of making them, post intelligently and you'll be accepted. You're not covering yourself in glory at the moment.

We have different standards here. I don't know what sort of forums you normally visit, but without sounding like a snob I think here you need to act a bit less like you're in a conversation and more like you're sharing your opinions in a discussion board. We have chatrooms too you know, I think you'll fit quite nicely there.

Matiboy here is obviously not yet familiar with the sort of tone around these parts. If you put a bit more explanation into your original post, this thread might actually get somewhere. I'm not critisizing you, I'm just trying to help you since you seem nice enough anyways. We're actually a lot of fun when you get it right.:p

Oh, and the reb box thing is our reputation system. You'll notice a +/- sign at the end of each post. Click on it, and you'll have the power to approve and disapprove other people's posts. Make sure you leave a message your username when you do, so we know who you are. This goes towards the amount of rep you or the poster you're repping has, and the amount of rep you're allowed to give can be decided by you're rep power, which takes your time here, the amount of rep you have, the amount of post you make, etc. Green is good, Red is bad and Grey is neutral. As you can see, we've got quite a lot more than the average forum.

We even have an arcade!

Hope I didn't confuse or bore you with my extremely long-winded post too much.;)

We have different standards here. I don't know what sort of forums you normally visit, but without sounding like a snob I think here you need to act a bit less like you're in a conversation and more like you're sharing your opinions in a discussion board. We have chatrooms too you know, I think you'll fit quite nicely there.

Matiboy here is obviously not yet familiar with the sort of tone around these parts. If you put a bit more explanation into your original post, this thread might actually get somewhere. I'm not critisizing you, I'm just trying to help you since you seem nice enough anyways. We're actually a lot of fun when you get it right.:p

Oh, and the reb box thing is our reputation system. You'll notice a +/- sign at the end of each post. Click on it, and you'll have the power to approve and disapprove other people's posts. Make sure you leave a message your username when you do, so we know who you are. This goes towards the amount of rep you or the poster you're repping has, and the amount of rep you're allowed to give can be decided by you're rep power, which takes your time here, the amount of rep you have, the amount of post you make, etc. Green is good, Red is bad and Grey is neutral. As you can see, we've got quite a lot more than the average forum.

We even have an arcade!

Hope I didn't confuse or bore you with my extremely long-winded post too much.;)

Thanks for the above. please could you suggest how i can get this post back to the origanal question instead of it just being about insulting me ( which u didn't and is also quite funny lol)Thanks again and i have -4 rep :lol: not bad for first week:lol: p.s maybe i should start again with the rest of members on this thread, sorry, but insulting me was quite funny

Last edited:
Thanks for the above. please could you suggest how i can get this post back to the origanal question instead of it just being about insulting me ( which u didn't and is also quite funny lol)Thanks again and i have -4 rep :lol: not bad for first week:lol:

Um... you got me on that one.:p

See, that's what I like about you. You're not retaliating or reacting, you're just taking all the insults with good humour.:)It takes someone quite special to do that.:thumbsup:

Are you guys serious?? F1 over football? Football has like.....a ball!! and you can kick it! There is like......grass too its awesome! Sometimes a goal gets scored.....but not always.....but it doesn't matter, because there is grass!! YAY FOR FOOTBALL!!!!!

Hello to the new guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.