Clarkson: Jezza can't drive (Proof inside)

Thought it was an older Mondeo because of the tail lights. Anyway, this wouldn't be the first time Jeremy's driving letting him down. Remember the 911 last year? Or it could have been the scooter's fault!

Oh my god you people truly are sensitive about Clarkson. Do you all want to be his boyfriend or what the fuck is wrong with you?

The "Jezza can't drive" bit was obviously meant as a joke, and we all know that Clarkson can drive a car, so I honestly cannot see what it is some of you are so upset about.

Oh my god you people truly are sensitive about Clarkson. Do you all want to be his boyfriend or what the fuck is wrong with you?

The "Jezza can't drive" bit was obviously meant as a joke, and we all know that Clarkson can drive a car, so I honestly cannot see what it is some of you are so upset about.
Exactly! While reading this thread couldn't help thinking "am I the only one who got the joke?" Thankfully not.

Exactly! While reading this thread couldn't help thinking "am I the only one who got the joke?" Thankfully not.
The stupid thing about this post was that these are golden pictures, and if you're gonna sign up to post them, just give a few words as for your intents or develop the kind of sense of humor people can actually understand.

If we don't know you, it's much more likely that that's a troll post rather than a humorist one, so no, you don't just jump onto the TG forum, place a random pic of an 8C and say JC can't drive, and if you do, make sure you make a joke about it so others might get the drift. Otherwise, expect neg rep for a stupid post that could have easily been a great one.

Last edited: