2010 (Euro) Ford Focus

The US will be getting this Focus. Mullaly has said so. As for the looks I am not a fan of that grill, otherwise it looks good.

pssst...Ford.....Hey Ford...

http://img61.imageshack.**/img61/9734/utooqh3.gif

FUCK YOU.

http://img253.imageshack.**/img253/6803/blowmeft3.jpg

That's all. K thanks.

*edit* No wait, we're getting the Focus on top? Mullaly says so? Then I retract my statement. Well, some of it anyhow.

Last edited:
Ermmmm.... :|

I honestly don't know what to say. It's definetly not a looker but it isn't ugly either. If they end up doing something about that front grille it might become quite a good looker. But if not... I'll be quite happy to have bought the current gen Focus with the restyled front and back.

Last edited:
Ford is taking the look a bit far...soon they can stop giving them names and just call them:

Ford Extra Small (Ka)
Ford Small (Fiesta)
Ford medium (Focus)
Ford Large (Mondeo)
Ford extra large (Taurus?)

Steve

Please bring out the current model RS first, Ford.

That front end looks like it has a hitler...

Looks like that Suzuki sedan concept...
13611_1_230.jpeg

From that render, the side windows and rear body-line make me think Astra.

Current gen Astra of course.

I wouldn't say it's ugly. It's not particularly attractive, but then neither's the current Focus. Nor was the old focus.

If it's as good to drive as a current Focus, I'd be happy with it.

And that windswept headlight thing must be Ford's new look, it's the same on the new fiesta and the new Ka.

please, no.

How Ford went from being pretty cool looking car to this is beyond me.
The 2nd gen Focus (with the indicators inside the headlamps) is still by far the prettiest of all.
Every new one is getting slightly uglier, but now it seems they bought themselves an ugly stick and let rip

Yeah the proportion is just right, I like the design concept too. Ford Focus has a hard job ahead competing with the rivals, some edgy design will do good

More importantly, what's the interior going to be like?