Random Thoughts....

I hate Physics, I hate Centripetal forces, I hate physics! Why didn't I take the easy way out and take Geology or Earth Science or whatever...

I hate Physics, I hate Centripetal forces, I hate physics! Why didn't I take the easy way out and take Geology or Earth Science or whatever...

Because then you'd have to take it in university, unless you plan on Arts or Commerce. In which case, you should have done like me and not taken any sciences in grade 12. :D

Or are you in grade 11? I took chem and physics in grade 11 and my average was in the low 60s. I took all non-science courses in grade 12 and got my average to mid 80s by studying the same amount.

I bought a S2 license of Live for Speed! Yay!

Now I need a computer in which, even with everything set to the lowest setting, the FPS goes beyond 20...

I'm exactly the opposite. I have the LFS demo and a PC that can run it at max settings @ 90 fps, yet I don't have an S2 licence

they say it's cause i'm crap, but I prefer lazy :p

besides, the demo gets the formula BMW car, which is awesome

The little widget on my intranet page at work said it was currently 34.3 when we went to lunch, mildura had 35c :eek:

The BOM says it's still 31.7. For those playing along at home, it's just gone 1946h. Expected low of 22.

Oh boo hoo, tomorrow's projected high/low is 30/20, and I'm in the northern hemisphere. :p

Quiet you!

As the other Melbournians said, we don't mind dry heat, cos that's what we normally have, but the past two days have been more humid than anything.

ugh it was 36 degrees in western sydney a few weeks ago. definately not fun. today was a temperate 32.

so that job i applied for and got through both an interview and trial for? they culled me in the third and final cut :(. was so close too...anyway back on the horse and applying for jobs again, yay. in other news, 2 exams away from freedom!!!

seems like a lot of FG are either doing exams or swapping jobs atm, congrats and best wishes to all :)

so that job i applied for and got through both an interview and trial for? they culled me in the third and final cut :(. was so close too...

Don't let that phase you, be proud of the fact you got so far through the application process. You'll also discover you've picked up skills that can be applied in other jobs you go for, just gotta chip away at it bit by bit.

This was for the Govt. wasn't it?

Good luck with your future applications ambermorn!

My bottom teeth are hurting and have been all day. I suspect its an issue to do with my wisdom teeth that are growing into my other molars, probably pushing my bottom row of teeth out of whack. It was a problem that was diagnosed two years ago but I've been too lazy to do anything about it. Besides, it wasn't an issue then because it didn't hurt. Not like it is now. So I guess I have to renew my referral, and book time with the hospital.

Don't let that phase you, be proud of the fact you got so far through the application process. You'll also discover you've picked up skills that can be applied in other jobs you go for, just gotta chip away at it bit by bit.

This was for the Govt. wasn't it?

Good luck with your future applications ambermorn!

Nah I think that was Melbournian, afaik ambermorn was with Esprit or something like that.

Have you started your new job yet watto?

My bottom teeth are hurting and have been all day. I suspect its an issue to do with my wisdom teeth that are growing into my other molars, probably pushing my bottom row of teeth out of whack. It was a problem that was diagnosed two years ago but I've been too lazy to do anything about it. Besides, it wasn't an issue then because it didn't hurt. Not like it is now. So I guess I have to renew my referral, and book time with the hospital.

Been there, done that, hurts like hell :comfort: I have had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed, now I'm just stupid :p

When I was younger one of my baby molars went onto its side with the new molar underneath it. Made it slightly difficult to eat on that side. Can't remember how long it was before it was sorted tbh.

I'm pretty sure the dentist cracked my jaw ripping my wisdom teeth out of my I had a lump in my jaw for a year afterward, so good luck with yours.

I was forced to have all my wisdom teeth extracted last year, because they were growing sideways (somehow) and jamming up against the other teeth. Took the dentist an hour and 5 anaesthetics to remove the most difficult one (lower-left). That was, honsetly, growing completely diagonally.

My cheek was swollen for a week after that surgery. And I agree with mgkdk, even with anaesthetics, it hurts like hell.