Clarkson: What cars should JC destroy?

Donington

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'05 Honda Civic Type-R
As we all know, Jeremy and Top Gear love blowing up rubbish cars as much as they do driving great ones around twisty roads. However in recent years it's happened to some cars that didn't deserve it, such as the Alpine.

So..what crappy car would you like to see Jezza pack with tons of pyrotechnics and send launching into a caravan with cheesy eighties guitar music in the background on his next DVD?

Added points come with your own methods of destruction ;)

Any Ssangyong put through a giant shredder such that it resembles a plate of spaghetti, covered in spherically crushed Nissan Micras (meatballs) and grated gold Rover 25 (parmesan) before being covered with a huge dollop of brake fluid and diesel and flambeed!

Any Ssangyong put through a giant shredder such that it resembles a plate of spaghetti, covered in spherically crushed Nissan Micras (meatballs) and grated gold Rover 25 (parmesan) before being covered with a huge dollop of brake fluid and diesel and flambeed!

:lol::lol::lol:

Damn, I can't +rep you.

I'd like to see Jeremy insert a Volkswagen Beetle into Tiff Needle. I'd then like to see Tiff Needle inserted into a Citro?n Xara. I'd then like to stand and watch - whilst drinking a 1992 Bollinger - in the company of Penelope Cruz, Caterina Murino and James May. Laughing, joking and generally discussing the impending demise of two despicable cars and one despicable supposed racing driver in a hilarious fireball of death.

Leaving James to discuss the finer points on the the Bollinger (champagne ponce) I drive away in an Aston Martin with Penelope and Caterina to a hotel, for an evening of adult fun (with strawberry yoghurt and a banana).

Cheers.

Last edited:
Black cabs. Should nuke at least 100 to start with. As awful as caravans.

Think he should stay away from red double deckers for obvious reasons.

A Kia Sedona, if only because of that bloody annoying parking brake. Hitch it to a caravan full of explosives and park it facing uphill on a slope with a conveniently placed wall at the bottom. Then, if that brake should fail, the whole thing would roll backwards, but the wall would stop the caravan and the car would plough on into it... with an effect much like this - :blowup:

Last edited:
A Kia Sedona, if only because of that bloody annoying parking brake. Hitch it to a caravan full of explosives and park it facing uphill on a slope with a conveniently placed wall at the bottom. Then, if that brake should fail, the whole thing would roll backwards, but the wall would stop the caravan and the car would plough on into it... with an effect much like this - :blowup:

I was thinking the same thing!!!! The rear brakes on those things basically do nothing. The transmissions go bad, and when the cars are new the fuel pump makes strange noises. I feel lucky that I don't have the misfortune of owning one of those.

I think they should just fill the car with explosives, park it on a hill with the parking brake on, and let gravity do the rest! :lol:

I'd like to see a Volkswagen Beetle inserted into Tiff Needle. I'd then like to see Tiff Needle inserted into a Renault Scenic Picasso. I'd then like to stand and watch - whilst drinking a 1992 Bollinger - in the company of Penelope Cruz, Caterina Murino and James May. Laughing, joking and generally discussing the impending demise of two despicable cars and one despicable supposed racing driver in a hilarious fireball of death.

Leaving James to discuss the finer points on the the Bollinger (champagne ponce) I drive away in an Aston Martin with Penelope and Caterina to a hotel, for an evening of adult fun (with strawberry yoghurt and a banana).

Cheers.

He's also available for children's parties, weddings and Bar Mitzvahs by the way.

Last edited:
A Kia Rio. I was clipped by one on the interstate once. Caused me to spin out onto the grassy median. That having been said, I'd be all for them taking a minigun to one.

Can't remember him demolishing a G-Whiz?

Already done.

That may be, but there's plenty more of the little fuckers out there. One less Prius is a result, several thousand less? That's progress.

A nissan micra, hate its oily guts.
Also maybe a toyota avensis, every one i see is a taxi.