Officially Official: Ferrari Scuderia Spider 16M to celebrate F1 title

355 > 360 > 430

(styling alone mind you)

I've always thought this personally:

F355 > F430 > 360

There's no denying that the F355 is one gorgeous car, it mixes both straight lines and curves superbly. It's the King out of the three. The 360's been somewhat bland and plain, IMO. The F430's an evolution of the 360 in terms of design, and it looks much better... :hmm:

It'll be interesting to see how the F430 successor will look like when it comes out at the end of next year. Ferrari will be on one of their 'new' years; meaning a completely new design, rather than an 'old' year, which is what the F430 was on, meaning an evolution of the design.

I think the Scuderia bumper looks too overdone on the 430 convertible. The wheels are nice though.

I think they're the same bumpers as the ones on the normal Scuderia. It's just the angle of the photo that makes it seem different.

Last edited:
i do like it
however
i think 'celebrating the F1 title' is just something to rub into everyone else
they would have been developing this for a long time
and what if they didnt win?
what if mclaren took it off them?
i doubt theyd go 'oh.....lets chuck it and try making something else for next years title'

i do find it interesting though that the scuderia originally had 100kg shaved off, and the roof system ads 100kg
even steven. same as a normal 430

355 > 360 > 430

(styling alone mind you)

this is the simple truth I tells ya!!

And as someone who has driven a 355 ( :dance: ) I can say the interior is better aswell. Also, manual gearshift FTMFW!

I think they're the same bumpers as the ones on the normal Scuderia. It's just the angle of the photo that makes it seem different.

Oh, I know they're the same bumpers, but what I'm saying is that with no roof the front bumper seems to "jut" out too much.

355 > 360 > 430

(styling alone mind you)

Agree completely. If we are talking NOISE, to me it is:
360 > 355 > 430

The wail of the 360 makes me drool.

if you think the yellow doesnt do it for you.. try teh black its absolutely stunning to look at, i think.

scuderiaspider16m_07.jpg

scuderiaspider16m_06.jpg

i shit bricks...vastly superior to the yellow...

Agree completely. If we are talking NOISE, to me it is:
360 > 355 > 430

The wail of the 360 makes me drool.

I dunno... The first time I heard the noise of an F430, I was in Monaco, and a guy driving a red F430 drove right passed us at full throttle and entered a tunnel right next to where we were . The sound echoed for days, I then proceeded to wet myself.

I dunno... The first time I heard the noise of an F430, I was in Monaco, and a guy driving a red F430 drove right passed us at full throttle and entered a tunnel right next to where we were . The sound echoed for days, I then proceeded to wet myself.

To be honest, the 360 is the only one I heard "in person", so my opinion can change :lol:

^ I once walked over a pedestrian crossing while a F430 was waiting for me and I jumped 1/2 meter of the ground when he floored it. I regret not giving him the thumbs up :(

Last edited: