INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello Everyone!

I am Nenad from Belgrade, Serbia. 30 years, working for large telco company (www.telenor.rs), ...

I am currently driving VW Golf Mk.4 (1J) (my own), and some VW, Audi, Honda & Toyota vehicles (on the work)...

Hello everyone!

Name: Matt or "Aenyn"
Cars Owned: Pontiac Fiero, 2001 Ford Ranger XC 4x4, and a two week old Mitsubishi Evo X MR

I've been coming to this site for torrents and updates for about two years now and just registered. This is a fantastic resource for keeping up with all things Top Gear, so my hat's off to Viper et al.

Graham from Australia

Love cars
Go to work

Get sick of all the BS about Hybrids (simple, they are just overpriced crap being sold with good marketing)

And I am a baby boomer.

Oh yeah I have a 2007 Roadster MX5

Last edited:
Hi Everyone.

Evan here from Toronto, Canada. Long time lurker...new poster.

Huge Top Gear fan currently sporting an 07 BMW 3 series.

Looking forward to making friends here :)

Hello all, Fabian from Sweden. Total car nut, coolest car I've driven is a '91 Lamborghini Diablo RWD w/ Racing exahust, 530hp. Daily drive is in my signature.

Hi all
Long time lurker, great topics, love the site. I watched my first episode of Top Gear in the middle of the night last march on BBA and was hooked. I found this site while looking for Top Gear. Now I know that I'm missing bits from the episodes, but can't (don't) download the BBC2 ones from here for fear that my computer will die at any moment.

My name is Jeannie and live in southeastern Wisconsin home of Harley Davidson, beer and cheese. I drive a 1999 Olds Intrigue which is has to last until my daugher is out of school. :wave:

Last edited:
Hi all, my name is Berron from Indonesia , age 26.
I drive a '05 honda civic, and my dream car is <3AM DBS<3.
I work for real estate company, and my dream job is work for <3TOP GEAR<3.

And really2 love this site. :thumbsup:

:welcome: everybody

Hey All,

I have been visiting the site for a while but I haven't posted much nor have I introduced myself.

My name is John and I am definitely a huge fan of Top Gear, and because of Tiff a fan of Fifth Gear as well. I would love to see Jeremy and Tiff on a show together in the modern era, it would be properly hilarious.

I drive an 06 Civic SI everyday and autocross (and generally beat on) a 98 Avenger.

The site is awesome and the posts are great.

I'm a recent TG addict....which is somewhat embarrassing given that I was born in England (North Yorkshire) but now live in Canada (moved here when I was 10). I've caught up with all the TG shows since 2005, most of the recent 5th Gear's and TG:Oz.

I drive an 07 Ford Escape (Called the Maverick in the UK), am married with two young girls and a hyper boarder collie/springer spaniel dog.

Hey Guys,
My name is the same as my username, im 20 years old.
Another long time lurker :p

My love for automobiles and TG is fairly new, but i'll try to keep up.
Best Regards.

Hello everyone.:D
I am Ravi from India.I am a Automobile Engineering student.;)
Am too a TG addict just like you all.
Obviously I dont own any car but I do have 3 motorcycles.(I sense JC coming with a hammer:hammer:).

Konichiwa,

I am Cory, residing in Willow Grove Pennsylvania (Philadelphia subs). I grew up in central Indiana, and just recently came back to the US States from residing in Japan for two years. Culture shok :?

My first car was a 1992 Cavalier. She was a strong coupe, gave her away with 170,000+ miles on the odometer. Now I drive a 2005 Honda Accord EXL; nothing exciting, hopefully some day I will purchase a sports car.

I have a passion for automobiles, and I believe Top Gear is a excellent show. I come here because I wish to unite with other gearheads. The diverse people from around the world is also brilliant.

Hi Everyone,

I'm Jim, I'm a Brit living in Budapest, Hungary. I drive a 2003 Mondeo Ghia X TDCi 2.0 130hp which is often used for Trans-Europe Road Tripping. The TG where James May raced the Fiat 500 across Budapest went almost past my house!

I'm busy spreading the TG word out here and have converted a few of my colleagues to coming around for 'Beer and Top Gear' evenings.

Hello I'm Bangalore (it's not my real name)
I like cars, I like both the AUS and UK series of Top Gear, I like Australian music, I like trivia, I like British comedy (well, really, any old comedy) and I like hair. Gorgeous loooooong hair.
Oh, and I like the internet

I'm 17 years old and I go to Warilla High School on the south coast of the Austrralian state of New South Wales. I've seen a fair amount of the UK and Australian series ands I'd like to know your views on both.