McLaren P11

Forstrocker

The new McLaren P11 isb going to be an middle-engined Supercar, with about 650hp, in consideration comes a charged version of the 6,2l V8 from Mercedes/AMG. The production car, which is expected to start in 2010, ought to weigh about 1300kg.
Some pictures can be found on www.carmagazine.co.uk.
GTX, Forstrocker.

I was surprised, that there doesn't exist any thread about it already, too. But i thought for some guys here it might be inetresting.

Haha.

But lets get some discussion going anyway.

It looks to me like a Noble M15 and an Ascari KZ1 had sex.

I think it looks... directionally challenged.

And why P11? Is it 11th best or something? They should call it the P1.

It looks like a Carrera GT with bits of Ascari in the front and GT-R in the rear.

An attractive mismash, admittedly.

Looks really boring and generic if you ask me.

I would have an Artega GT over this any day.

And such old news....I thought there was a thread about this, buried somewhere deep in these forums, since nothing new has come up about this car since December 2007.

The new McLaren P11 isb going to be an middle-engined Supercar, with about 650hp, in consideration comes a charged version of the 6,2l V8 from Mercedes/AMG. The production car, which is expected to start in 2010, ought to weigh about 1300kg.
Some pictures can be found on www.carmagazine.co.uk.
GTX, Forstrocker.

You do realise the site you linked mentioned the P11 will have around 500hp not 650hp ? The link also mentions it should weigh around 1200kg not 1300kg. Where did you get your info from ?

@stevanford1:
Yes, you are right, but we had an article about that car a short time ago in a german car-magazine. Therefore i thougt the latest news are the most precisie ones.
GTX, Forstrocker.

That does look very dull and boring, not at all what I would expect from them.

And I'm guessing everything from P1 to P10 was taken. ProDrive has the P2, remember?

http://img484.imageshack.**/img484/1466/p2mx4.gif

Actually, it's not going to look anything like that, McLaren hired a new person (and I forget whom... I know, blasphemy, right?) to re-tweak the design sketches that are shown on that website, and he ended up doing a complete design overhaul, so it's not going to look anything like that, apparently.

We will see, though...