Need for Speed: Undercover

My oppinion: Stay far away from this game. Avoid at all costs.. Go buy GTR Evolution instead..

Playing a new NFS game would basically be like raping my childhood.

I watched Tron last night; the last time I watched it, I was about 6 years old. I didn't remember that movie being so awful, and I can't stop crying now. I imagine the same thing will happen if I play one of the new Need for VTEC's.

the one thing that annoyed me in this game is the handling of the car especially when turning corners... i hope they fix it with a patch or something........

Honestly can't remember a NFS-game this bad.

And of course in a few months time there will be an announcement from EA, about how they moved most of the ppl to the creation of new "Revolutionaty" NFS game, and therefore Undercover was just a pre-project and so on. Basically the same announcement they did before Pro Street, and it didn't help the quality either.

Last edited:
The last good NFS game I played was Underground 2, hated them all since then. Not bothered playing this even though they had it at the EA stand last week.

the one thing that annoyed me in this game is the handling of the car especially when turning corners... i hope they fix it with a patch or something........

they won't. It's called arcade style racing. it's something the most of us don't really like, as you can take any corner at any speed as long as you do SIK WIKKID DORIFTO

And of course in a few months time there will be an announcement from EA, about how they moved most of the ppl to the creation of new "Revolutionaty" NFS game, and therefore Undercover was just a pre-project and so on. Basically the same announcement they did before Pro Street, and it didn't help the quality either.

That's EA's business model at work.

They have two development teams working on two different NFS games with their development cycles staggered so that they can release one game while already being halfway done with the other.

It lets them pump out more games, but, since it's EA, the quality of both titles are crap.

they won't. It's called arcade style racing. it's something the most of us don't really like, as you can take any corner at any speed as long as you do SIK WIKKID DORIFTO

I quite like arcade racing as well.. But the last 2 NFS games have been god awful.. I still play "most wanted", i like the cop chases..

EA GAMES **** up everything
wow this could be true just wait for burnout paradise :D

I loved the manual for NFS:MW. It actually tells you that you won't use the brakes very often.

I love how you can be going 138mph, get into a head-on collision with a semi, and only drop down to 70.

A friend of mine has a PS3 and invited me over to play some GT5:p. I've never played a Gran Tourismo game before, so I thought I'd "practice up" with the only racing game I have, NFS:MW. I would have been better off cutting off my thumbs to "practice up."

So far, this game has been phail. I only have a Lotus Elise, and have been winning everything so far, and I'm at 40% completion. I got the car for free. You get too much free stuff in it. Currently, I'm working on a 370 which is waay too epic win to be realistic.

i was planning on getting this game and saw all the negative responses on here and decided to give something else a try.

So far, this game has been phail. I only have a Lotus Elise, and have been winning everything so far, and I'm at 40% completion. I got the car for free. You get too much free stuff in it. Currently, I'm working on a 370 which is waay too epic win to be realistic.

yes you can win... but can you dominate?

the point of the game isn't to win... if you want to advance, you need to dominate...

and in the later races, it isn't as easy as you might think... SOME of the race's AIs are extremely aggressive and fast...

later on, without your tier 2 car *which i think 95% of the population will choose the gallardo LP560-4...* you can pretty much say bye bye to your winning streaks... but yes, it's "free"

the thing i don't like about the game isn't the gameplay... or the "ease" which isn't easy... i'm pissed off about the shadows and the low fps

i beat the game... but i got SO MANY races that are unfinished... so now i'm just driving around finishing up all the ones i've left, and THEN i'll try to get all of them under dominate time...
driving an R8 atm =b and wheelman level 18

yes you can win... but can you dominate?

the point of the game isn't to win... if you want to advance, you need to dominate...

and in the later races, it isn't as easy as you might think... SOME of the race's AIs are extremely aggressive and fast...

later on, without your tier 2 car *which i think 95% of the population will choose the gallardo LP560-4...* you can pretty much say bye bye to your winning streaks... but yes, it's "free"

the thing i don't like about the game isn't the gameplay... or the "ease" which isn't easy... i'm pissed off about the shadows and the low fps

i beat the game... but i got SO MANY races that are unfinished... so now i'm just driving around finishing up all the ones i've left, and THEN i'll try to get all of them under dominate time...
driving an R8 atm =b and wheelman level 18

I have gotten quite a few dominations (I think i have only gotten "win" 5-6% of the time. I upgraded the 370z, and I still hold my point that it is unrealistic. I am dominating slrs and gallardos in it.Im using the SRT-8 that I won as the cost to state challenge car. Im planning to upgrade the elise so I can use it again. or I might save up a bit.

I'm currently at wheelman level 11 with a little over 50% of the game completed.

Talking about realism...the big police-suv's can keep up closely behind of a zonda at 320km/h+.

Really?? Maggie Q? Shes waayyy overrated. Now that I think about it, so is this game. The PSP version is downright disgusting. The cars do handle with some competence, but the track is so straight and meaningless that it really takes the fun out of the game...

What has Happened to nFS. There hasnt been a good one since Underground 2. EA has been going for Quantity of Quality, because they are just riding of the success of the old ones. when people have realised how shit it has become they will not be fans anymore. then EA will have to start over, an make a GOOD one. I mean seriously, you cant keep up making 1 game a year, and expect them to remain good quality

Stick to Hot Pursuit 2. It's a shitty joke. Even Most Wanted was way better.

Until a Need For Speed game offers "Be the Cop" mode again, it is dead. Just let it die already, EA.

i heard the music is crap
and i didnt think red alert 3(EA Games) was any good either

i heard the music is crap
and i didnt think red alert 3(EA Games) was any good either

YES the music is horrendous, I couldn't believe some of the songs they have in this game.

I also picked up MW the other day just to do some cop chases.