James May: Has James ever....

^LIES, DAMN LIES!

girls don't fart...

You're being sarcastic, but I used to actually think this until I was like 10 years old.

I don't know how I found out I was wrong though. <_<

^LIES, DAMN LIES!

girls don't fart, and they don't poop either!

After an experience in Lanzarote a few years ago with Mrs Hersworksfinetoo I can assure you that your statement above is a crock!

OMG you guys are totally ruining girls for me!
Finalgear turned me gay!!!

OMG you guys are totally ruining girls for me!
Finalgear turned me gay!!!

News just in. Gay guys fart and poop too.

And now, to bring this thread full circle...

James May farts and poops. The end.

Hey

I've checked the stig introduction videos (by series) on youtube for series 6 to 11. And assuming that they put all stig's intro and that they didn't miss anything. And by looking for some episode of all the series where james have reviewed specificaly some cars, I could not find any full stig introduction by james may.

The only thing that I found and which could explain why I have this feeling that he has already introduced the stig is that in the 10th series he said the "to our tame racing driver" thing. But JC did the stig fact.

I didn't search on all series by myself yet (it's a bit too long :lol:) and maybe he did it not after one of his review but after JC's or hamster's.
But I have to admit that I'm now not so sure that he's done it. :???:

Maybe James is actually the Stig?
(The whole Clark Kent / Superman thing)
It'll be silly to introduce yourself....

Have you ever noticved that the rearview mirrors are always adjusted correctly for the Stig on his power laps even though he doesn't really need to use them - sounds like a James-ism....
I think the vents are straight too, but it's hard to tell....

nah..

The Stig looks a bit more athletic than James. :banana: And he probably is as well.

Women can hold in a fart.

We can. The ability to selectively release a silent-but-deadly near a customer that's been pissing you off is a skill that every waitress should have in her arsenal (pun fully intended).

Hey

I've checked the stig introduction videos (by series) on youtube for series 6 to 11. And assuming that they put all stig's intro and that they didn't miss anything. And by looking for some episode of all the series where james have reviewed specificaly some cars, I could not find any full stig introduction by james may.

The only thing that I found and which could explain why I have this feeling that he has already introduced the stig is that in the 10th series he said the "to our tame racing driver" thing. But JC did the stig fact.

I didn't search on all series by myself yet (it's a bit too long :lol:) and maybe he did it not after one of his review but after JC's or hamster's.
But I have to admit that I'm now not so sure that he's done it. :???:

Wow, thanks for the research. I would +1 you but I need to spread is around apparently :p

Yep! He did his first Stig intro, and his first powertest, all in one show :)

why half?
he did everything others would do. what else you think he missed out?

He got to say "Some say....." but was interrupted before he could do the "and that........., all we know is...." - I would say that's only half a Stig intro.