NO 56K: C3R Corvette Stingray Retro Design Project

JohnnyRacer

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9081124.005/design-exercise-c3r-corvette-stingray-retro-design-project

c3r-corvette-retro-design-project_1.jpg

c3r-corvette-retro-design-project_2.jpg

c3r-corvette-retro-design-project_3.jpg

c3r-corvette-retro-design-project_4.jpg

c3r-corvette-retro-design-project_5.jpg

c3r-corvette-retro-design-project_6.jpg

c3r-corvette-retro-design-project_7.jpg

c3r-corvette-retro-design-project_8.jpg

c3r-corvette-retro-design-project_9.jpg

c3r-corvette-retro-design-project_10.jpg

c3r-corvette-retro-design-project_11.jpg

c3r-corvette-retro-design-project_12.jpg

c3r-corvette-retro-design-project_13.jpg

c3r-corvette-retro-design-project_14.jpg

That thing looks brutal! Do want for foggy nights to terrify some people! :evil:

I'm begining to wonder about our search engine..

anyway, yeah, merge it.

Most of the time it's bloody useless. Anyway to get a Google engine on here?

Bloody useless, or bloody unused? The latter seems to be more common around here.

Wow, that is impressive. If the designer doesn't work for an automotive design firm or company, he should put this in his portfolio and start knocking on doors.

not sure how i feel about the front end... on the original stingray the humps over the wheels looks fucking great in this i don't know if forced is the right word but i just don't like them. The rearend on the other hand is FUCKING AMAZING. I particularly love the rear hatch.

Also because the beancounters and focus groups at GM would NEVER allow that to be made.

Pop up headlights would be difficult to use thanks to modern pedestrian impact regulations, but the rest of the design is very sexy.

Pop up headlights would be difficult to use thanks to modern pedestrian impact regulations, but the rest of the design is very sexy.

aren't they just out and out illegal at this point?

aren't they just out and out illegal at this point?

Well, SAE says that true pop-ups are verboten, but I can't see why they couldn't be flip-over but conformal headlights or perhaps doors covering conventional headlights (like the XJ220).

doesnt look all that retro to me :?