The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Sorry, I don't get that one.... who are the Peanuts characters dressed up as?

Watchman..... if you like comicbooks get thee to a comic shop and buy it like now... no seriously why are you still reading this you should be getting your coat....

http://img227.imageshack.**/img227/8739/ffws9.jpg
http://img227.imageshack.**/img227/ffws9.jpg/1/w1049.png

I made this. It's really, really unfunny. Why do I bother..

concept is pretty great you just need to work on the actual motivator.

i say you go with

The Fayalboat
it has arrived

and then do it up like a proper motivator Large and small print and get rid of the white box

thx, I use paint - hence the white box (I was aware of it). But the reason I laugh at the other motivators I come over, is the smart payoff/text under the picture, it's probably why I can't make em myself :) hehe..

Last edited:
thx, I use paint - hence the white box (I was aware of it). But the reason I laugh at the other motivators I come over, is the smart payoff/text under the picture, it's probably why I can't make em myself :) hehe..

You can have a black background with white text in MSPaint.

Sorry, I don't get that one.... who are the Peanuts characters dressed up as?

You never heard of Watchmen?
:?
You illiterate!:mad::p

Seriously: read it. NOW.

Watchman..... if you like comicbooks get thee to a comic shop and buy it like now... no seriously why are you still reading this you should be getting your coat....

You never heard of Watchmen?
:?
You illiterate!:mad::p

Seriously: read it. NOW.

I kinda stopped reading comic books when I turned 10....

The same reason I stopped playing legos, just grew out of it.

No comics and no Lego?

Your loss.

No comics and no Lego?

Your loss.

Don't get me wrong, I fucking love lego. I just kinda grew out of it, and can't really get back into it.

Edit2: Thanks a lot guys, enough whoring for me today.

Last edited:
Nobody's too old to stop playing with LEGOs.

Also, Watchmen has far more depth and drama than the stuff you grew up with. It's why nerds (like me) insist that it's a graphic novel, not a mere weekly comic book...

Nobody's too old to stop playing with LEGOs.

Also, Watchmen has far more depth and drama than the stuff you grew up with. It's why nerds (like me) insist that it's a graphic novel, not a mere weekly comic book...

what he said... Iron Man is a comic Watchman is a Graphic novel just like Crank is a movie and Seven Samurai is a film

Don't get me wrong, I fucking love lego. I just kinda grew out of it, and can't really get back into it.

Edit: how the fuck was that a neg-rep? Me saying that I just can't bring myself to take out my lego kits again?

That should even it out.

The only reason I know about Watchmen is cause one of the Pepsi guys at work never shuts up about them and the Roushash (whatever that is?) movie, and his stupid Manga.

From what I see the Watchmen is like a normal comic except instead of having superpowers and slamming around purse snatchers, the Watchmen occasionally murder a rapist, and then they get all emotional and cry a lot.

Right, because anyone who likes comics is a socially awkward recluse.

That should even it out.

The only reason I know about Watchmen is cause one of the Pepsi guys at work never shuts up about them and the Roushash (whatever that is?) movie, and his stupid Manga.

From what I see the Watchmen is like a normal comic except instead of having superpowers and slamming around purse snatchers, the Watchmen occasionally murder a rapist, and then they get all emotional and cry a lot.

It's actually a pretty dark story with some pretty flawed characters. Not unlike The Boys - another one I highly recommend.