The Stig: Stig's Face in Zonda Mirror?

We've just had way too many of these "Stig identity revealed! Details at ten!" posts from new people, so you can understand why some of the regulars get tired of these things.

While a big part of me agrees with you, I'm also forced to admit that it's a novel twist on an old question, and the OP hasn't mentioned any names at any point so kudos to him/her. No fingers were pointed and the evidence as much as it can be called that was presented with a question mark as to the possibility that it could be the Stig. The only names mentioned have been from more established users and not from the OP.

I think it's a nicely restrained effort for a new member compared to the "4 posts and several red blobs" candidates we've seen rather too much of in the specific episode discussion threads of late. As a relative newcomer myself still learning the finer nuances of life on here I for one would suggest that you old hands on this occasion cut the OP a little slack. I've made mistakes and I'm not afraid to admit it but in the main I've been made to feel welcome and I have to say I reckon from most of the replies on this thread the OP will probably be feeling the same.

Heads off to the woods to hug a couple of trees, uncertain whether current therapy is really working

While a big part of me agrees with you, I'm also forced to admit that it's a novel twist on an old question, and the OP hasn't mentioned any names at any point so kudos to him/her. No fingers were pointed and the evidence as much as it can be called that was presented with a question mark as to the possibility that it could be the Stig. The only names mentioned have been from more established users and not from the OP.

I think it's a nicely restrained effort for a new member compared to the "4 posts and several red blobs" candidates we've seen rather too much of in the specific episode discussion threads of late. As a relative newcomer myself still learning the finer nuances of life on here I for one would suggest that you old hands on this occasion cut the OP a little slack. I've made mistakes and I'm not afraid to admit it but in the main I've been made to feel welcome and I have to say I reckon from most of the replies on this thread the OP will probably be feeling the same.

Heads off to the woods to hug a couple of trees, uncertain whether current therapy is really working

Post of the day. I was about to give you a nice big +rep, but sadly I must spread the love before I can give you any more.

Team TG are just dick teasing us... the real Stig is probably fat Jase.

We've just had way too many of these "Stig identity revealed! Details at ten!" posts from new people, so you can understand why some of the regulars get tired of these things. Based on that picture, though, here's another possibility:

stig_brilliant.JPG

:eek: He drinks Guinness? I knew there was a reason I liked him.

:lol:

:lol: Does anyone not remember what happened to the old Stig?

If we keep trying to figure out who he is they'll have to kill him again! <_<

We really need to form a League of Defenders of The Stig. It's not It's fault that It can't speak or defend Itself against this slander!

A little compassion for The Stig, after all, he does have a digital face!

In the off chance that White Stig's identity is out of the closet, what color will they replace him with?

Gray Stig?

Rainbow aka Gay Pride Stig?

Could just be somebody from pagani, They've had Ferrari drivers on screen so it's not beyond the realm of possibility that pagani sent their driver out to make the Zonda look the best/make sure May didn't break anything.

Yeah, it looks like Ben Collins. And? Just proves that Ben was at the track, doesn't prove he's Stiggie (see, even when you suspect TG might've stuffed up, they leave the door open to disprove the suggestion.)

God damnit your crazy to see that kind of stuff. Are you watching every episode in slow motion or something? But really interesting..

Top Gear isn't broadcast in HD right?

Phewwwwwwwww.