Conspiracy Thread.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
See signature
Ok, in another forum of mine there is a thread going about the JFK assassination. A surprising number of people believe that there was a conspiracy to kill Kennedy and that Oswald did not act alone.

So, let's hear it. Conspiracy theories about JFK, aliens, Pearl Harbor, you name it.

The goal here is to bring up a theory and then harness the power of Final Gear and the internet to start examining the facts of the case and opposing theories. There are plenty of whack-job theories out there on the web, so let's see if they stand up to examination.

Go!

Let's start out with something we can all agree on: reptilians control all world governments!

My guess? Elvis was the 2nd man on the grassy knoll, he faked his own death, moved to Denver International Airport, and was ordered by the Illuminati (led by the Pope) to kill JFK because the president knew too much about the faked moon landings.

[YOUTUBE]UmlVGVKcoxg[/YOUTUBE]

We done now?

My guess? Elvis was the 2nd man on the grassy knoll, he faked his own death, moved to Denver International Airport, and was ordered by the Illuminati (led by the Pope) to kill JFK because the president knew too much about the faked moon landings.

You forgot the part about how the Moon People forbade us to go to the moon in the first place because we performed autopsies on the corpses of their people that landed in New Mexico in '47.

[YOUTUBE]UmlVGVKcoxg[/YOUTUBE]

We done now?

The Red Dwarf evidence is irrefutable. Wow we are on a roll, one conspiracy closed already!

Global Warming.

Yes, it's not real.

Let's roll with that one.

So what is the conspiracy behind Global Warming? Who are the players?

Tell me a story and we can start to pick it apart.

I have good proof its not real, let me take a pic of the outdoor thermostat, its been stuck between 17 and 27 for the past MONTH! Welcome to Massachusetts weather!

The world: heats up - it cools down, there is squat you can do about it really. Tinker about with it around the edges and that is about it.

uh the illuminati is led by the AMA or didn't you read the trilogy?

Everyone knows JFK was assassinated by the Bush administration, which, if you believe the internet, is the cause of misery for the past 5,000 years, and 5,000 years to come.

:|

As for global warming, I think it is an excuse to limit human population and fund scientific research. If people wanted to prove that Earth was flat, and provided money to scientists, then it would be "proven" by someone.

But, we as humans are guilt ridden and obsessed with our own period of time, and not bothered by proven patterns billions of years in the making. Simply put; the Earth gets warm, the Earth gets cold. We are powerless to do anything about it, and arrogant, ignorant and myopic to think we can.
The idiots who espouse climate change are what I call "Interstate Environmentalists"; people who only view and interact with nature at 65 mph and are happily ignorant in doing so. The same people who blindly spew forth bile and hate in the name of my God are cut from the same cloth.

Fox news is a news reporting TV station.

It's best to accept Fox News. All the other news channels are left, Fox is right. Remember that just because the others lean to the left that does not mean they are more accurate.

I don't deny that most news channels are left-leaning. However, the Fox News slogan is the biggest load ever. Fair and balanced? Fail and Balanced is more like it.

I don't deny that most news channels are left-leaning. However, the Fox News slogan is the biggest load ever. Fair and balanced? Fail and Balanced is more like it.

There is no such thing as a fair and balanced news network. The nature of the business makes that impossible.

This is the only conspiracy theory which I've ever given some thought, and occasionally think might be true.

Videos... parts 1-6 (of 6)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc7Bt9yNL5o[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9wVz1EwW0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AC1a_EN8Xs[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm4hmggjuAU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVabutAg6y0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBc6gp8btJI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a fair and balanced news network. The nature of the business makes that impossible.

I know. The fact that Fox claims this as its slogan is just funny to me.

I've got a conspiracy, jetsetter just said something I agree with! I don't know what's going on, but someone's got some ulterior motives or something here.

Seriously, that's one conspiracy theory I love, "the liberal-biased media". Yes, every night just before copy is done, all the journalists of the world get together and determine how tomorrow they will further undermine the conservatives of the world. Yep. That's how it works.

Unfortunately, it's just that most journalists are college educated. That education tends to produce a little more open-minded individual who tends to lean a little left. Combine that with the fact that liberal's love to be progressive, and the media loves to talk about changes to the status quo (ie, progressive developments).

FOX just decided to buck the trend and go the opposite direction :lol:. No really, I've read more than one study that concluded that Fox's news programs were in fact the most 'fair and balanced' of any in the cable news networks. But their opinion programs offset that hilariously. Not that any of that matters. You shouldn't really get your information from cable news anyway.