Scirocco Colour Confusion

Scirocco Colour Confusion

• Total voters
White, because on this car (much like the GTI) it just looks "right"

I like the blue too, but that sorta defines the R32 IMO.

White.

Green isnt strong enough for me :p white is awsome, but there is gonna be to many of them..., black ruines the look of the car me thinks.... (white car black grill, looks awsome. black car, black grill, looks wrong.) blue.... meh... get it unpainted :>

Norge ftw

I don't think that you should discount red just yet. They are using a very rich shade of red on the Scirocco and it is quite attractive.

vw-scirocco-f.jpg

VW_Scirocco_2008_009.jpg

volkswagen_scirocco_1_x.jpg

But if you are sure that you don't want red, I'd go white. I usually think that black is the best colour for almmost any car but with the Scirocco you would lose the details of the black grilles. White will set them off.

I'd choose white, Sirocco is only of the very few cars, I'd choose in white. C'mon the car in white looks like Stig's helmet :stig:

God there are some really nice colours to choose from. I'm not surprised you have to ask us!

I chose blue, but green also looks good, despite them both looking a bit too Peugeot. ;)

I choose white, but I am very partial to cars/bikes.

Second place is green or any other radioactive colour available.

Personally, I think that black suits the 'Roc better. But then again, it's your choice. If I were you, I'd go for black. Just seems to look a bit more bad-a$$.

look at them in real life, otherwise your making a mistake. I wouldn't go white or grey, just seems dull to me. That's completely me though.

I've driven a grey one like swek posted. VW also has a white one in their showroom, which looks stunning.

Don't get a white one - there will be too many of them on the road.

Not in Norway. I've seen a grand total of 1 Golf GTI.

I don't think that you should discount red just yet. They are using a very rich shade of red on the Scirocco and it is quite attractive.

vw-scirocco-f.jpg

But if you are sure that you don't want red, I'd go white. I usually think that black is the best colour for almmost any car but with the Scirocco you would lose the details of the black grilles. White will set them off.

I know about that. However, that red is a one-off which they made only for the Geneva motorshow - it's called Firestarter. The red colour they offer (Salsa Red) looks like something my mom would've bought. If VW offered Firestarter I'd get that without any hestitation.

God there are some really nice colours to choose from. I'm not surprised you have to ask us!

...which is why I cant decide :p
The black tinted windows are included in my spec btw.

GREEN:
PRO: Striking and it'll be very rare.
CON: Too clown-liky?

BLUE:
PRO: Would look good no matter whether its clean or not.
CON: Too anonymous? Kinda dull...

WHITE:
PRO: Will look stunning during summer and when it's properly clean.
CON: It'll look like dogshit if I drive it in .no snow

BLACK:
PRO: Looks kinda menacing.
CON: Not striking enough for my liking. If I'm gonna spend this much money on a car, I want it to look the part.

Last edited:
Do you have snow and other cars in the part of Norway you live in? Because i saw a clean white Scirocco among this ice and dirty snow the other day, and thought it looked as bad as a Scirocco can look. If you don't, go with the white. If you do, buy a black one.

I'd say blue or black.

White is 'in' at the moment but I'm not sure how long it will last (also it's a PITA to keep clean), and the green doesn't look quite right on the 'Roc.

White is not hard to keep clean. Black is though. I don't know where this myth sprung up that white cars will always look dirty. <_<