Bitchy, old, sloth lady cleared of fleony in Myspace suicide

But next time you go to a party, find the biggest, drunkest, meanest dude there. Walk up to him and spit in his face and call him a racial slur or something. You can complain about rational responses when he's beating the living shit out of you 5 seconds later.
What the hell? Again, are you really going to compare:

- spitting in someone's face and calling them a racial slur
- hitting someone with a car
to
- being vicious to someone over the internet

Where are you drawing these parallels?

What the hell? Again, are you really going to compare:

- spitting in someone's face and calling them a racial slur
- hitting someone with a car
to
- being mean to someone over the internet

Where are you drawing these parallels?

Because it's logical. Spitting on someone and calling them names is being mean. Only it's being done in person, so you can't hide behind an IP address. The point of that analogy is that if you have any brains at all, you should know who you can and who you cannot be "mean" to. You try being mean to a big angry drunk and see where it gets you. Or pretend to be interested in a girl who has emotional problems and then betray her in the worst way possible, and see where that gets you.

My only problem is the lack of accountability. If you're a dipshit and you do something idiotic, you can't just stand there with your thumb up your ass and mutter some bullshit about "I didn't think that would happen". No, you didn't think, period.

If the girl that committed suicide was at least an adult, or near adult age, I would be more inclined to agree with you entirely. But she was 13 years old. And the people that did this to her were 49 and 18, both legal adults who should know better. There is a very good reason why minors are treated differently then adults, by the law. Minors don't posses the same sort of mental and emotional control to handle certain things as adults. They don't know better.

Or pretend to be interested in a girl who has emotional problems and then betray her in the worst way possible, and see where that gets you.
Having some guy you've never met dump you over MySpace and make fun of you is not the worst possible way you can be betrayed.

Well, since nobody else has said it...

Fleony, lol.

Ha, that's a good point that we all missed! THESE BE THAR INTARWABS!!!1!1!!

Someone "dates" and "breaks up" with you over the Internet. This is as much BS as "cyber-bullying". Don't like what someone says to you online? Delete the email / close the IRC session / remove them from your contacts / etc. Seriously, get over it.

That sentence is beyond comprehension. Can you rewrite it in English, please?

Quote:
I learned this: when in trouble threaten/and take out your dick
I'm willing to bet quite a bit that this does not work as a rule of thumb :lol:

No its a rule of a foot. Oh bada bing, rimshot, and classic zing. In all seriousness from like the 5th grade on all the way though college I looked for every chance to take my dick out.

Now that I am sober I can say there are some people who are always on the outside looking in and that was both of these poor people. The older women obviously was not popular when she was young just look at her face and fat (the gene pool is running shallow there) Apparently her fat daughter was the reason why she did all of this in the first place.

As for the 13 year old girl well here is what is known about her from wikipedia.

From the third grade Megan had been under the care of a Psychiatrist. She had been prescribed Celexa, Concerta, and Geodon. She had been diagnosed with attention deficit disorder and depression, and considered herself overweight.

I don't a girl that does not consider herself overweight btw. Some of those drugs cause an increase in suicidal thoughts. I don't know how any of this is diagnosed. Children(and females) have irrational mood swings, changes of temperament and are highly susceptible to suggestion. So I think that she was told "you have depression" so she blamed any problem on depression.

What is sad is this girl should have been sneaking out to the bathroom and making out with some guy in her class. She should have been laughing at people at the mall. She should have been doing a lot of other things rather than chasing after someone she has never met.

^ Gee, not everybody was as popular as you were in high school.

I think the judge set a good precedent, I just think somebody should break her shins.

I think the judge set a good precedent, I just think somebody should break her shins.

oh ya herpes on both their god offal wretched fat pussy may they be raped by silver back gorillas.